Separate Spiritually

over 10 years ago

Soooooo, If you know you are connected to someone spiritually or through past lives. The connection is strong…but in this lifetime it is just causing mass havoc and a lot of pain….what can you do to break that connection….i need a break….a rest…some peace here…any suggestions?

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello Jeannie, i have a few suggestion for you which will really help you, if you are free Contact me I AM ONLINE

over 10 years ago
advisorterra's photo

advisorterra

35 posts

Jeannie,

Looks like you will need to separate the bond between you.

This can be done.

It seems like this person is bringing a lot of negativity into your life. You’re energy is tired. Feel free to contact me. I am online now.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Jeannie,

You may like to look up a program called CUTTING THE TIES THAT BIND by Phyliis Kystal??? I believe.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I agree cutting your soul chords, severing the ties. Fortunately you also have too, leave the relationship, and not look back.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Hi Jennie, please contact me, so that I can help you further. I have the insight and answers that will help you indeed. May GOD bless you…

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Hello,

It seems that you have a big problems. I’m willing to help you if you allow me. You need some advice and tips. I can give you. Trust me, you won’t regret it.

God bless. ladysizzy

over 10 years ago
lovepsychicsharon's photo

LOVE PSYCHIC SHARON (lovepsychicsharon)

66 posts

♥Recieve A Chakara Balancing To Restore Your Balance & Happiness ♥

over 10 years ago

Hello Jeannie, I’m hearing (CANCEL,CLEAR,DELETE!) I would love to help you further if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Jeannie,

It understand your frustration, these emotional ties go deep and can be difficult to let go of, no matter how much we want to. But healing and separation is possible, and may even be a part of your purpose in the relationship in this life. If you would like to heal this bond and focus on the future, please contact me and we’ll take care of it together. Wishing you well,

Jess

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Jeannie,

Bonds that traverse various lives can be hard to let go of. I would suggest you reach out to someone locally that can help you with this. Past life regression may help, this will help you to understand the pattern and may give you some insight as to why you are still connected.

Good luck to you and blessings to you and yours!

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

I agree with what others have posted on this forum. The ties between the two of you must be cut. I can help you with this. Severing these ties when the two of you have such a strong connection will be very difficult.

-Shalen