relationships

over 10 years ago

Just wondering if im going to meet someone special in the near future or can it be someone from the past?I wasnt lucky with my love life so far…Thanks

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

i really feel it from your past i can give you the information you need

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi milka35. I can give you some insight about this for you and let you know what is to come. Contact me at any time today I will be online till the evening so call when your ready for a chat thank you and have a good day.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

milka, i am seeing someone from the past. unless you really want someone new. Contact me if you want a session on this!

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Milka,

New romance is your question.

Unfortunately lots of ladies find they do not have luck with guys these days because the rules of dating and relationships has changed so much over the last 60 years.

Please note this is a publicm forum and to receive the answer to your question you need to decide which reader you would like a Live-Chat session with.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you have been going through many ups and downs in your life.. but your going to be stable soon in a strong love relationship.

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you accurately just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Hello,

Regarding to your questions. I want you to read my post. Title: relationship matters. After you read it, you can contact me if you want. I’m willing to help you and listen to your story. Share it with me and i will give you advice and tips that others don’t know.

God bless. ladysizzy

over 10 years ago
lovepsychicsharon's photo

LOVE PSYCHIC SHARON (lovepsychicsharon)

66 posts

♥Recieve A Chakara Balancing To Restore Your Balance & Happiness ♥

over 10 years ago

Hello Milka35, I would love to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Milka,

I have the feeling that you have a block keeping you form allowing the gentle, soulful love you crave into your life. I do see beautiful love in your future, should you open up to it. Contact me if you are interested, and we can discuss further. Wishing you the best in love and life!

Jess