I want to know if something is true

over 10 years ago

So someone, won’t say who gave me a free reading that my current boyfriend’s looks would change to something more appealing to me…just want to know if this is remotely possible even magically

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Your boyfriend shouldn’t have to change his looks to appeal to you. His tastes may not be your tastes, and you have to allow him to be his true self. It would not be comfortable for him to be something he’s not. Perhaps you can go shopping with him, and ask if he agrees and likes certain things, but please do not expect him to live his life to please you. His tastes will change on his own, and he has a free will to be who he wants to be. When you started dating him, you knew his tastes, so if you are trying to change some one you are having the issue not him. Why would you want to harm someone, because you didn’t like something to begin with. Love is not based on looks and clothing. You should love him for who he is in his heart and soul. How he treats you, and how he gives to you.

over 10 years ago

That is true, I understand what you are saying, however he said he’s lived a great deal many past lives and said he wants to change back to what he used to look like, he’s very unhappy with the way he looks now, he wants other women to flock to him so I don’t even get why he’s with me, I think we need to breakup sadly

over 10 years ago

He might want to go back to the way he used to look cause he’s not getting the attention he used to get.

He might have a low self confidence level about himself and if he was to change back to the way he used to look it could bring that back up. I can’t say this about all guys but some guys need to look good (to their level) in order to feel good about themselves. So i wouldn’t quite go for the breaking up bit. Talk to him, i think you need to be reassured by him, look at the relationship you have with him.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

their is a change for him that will help the 2 of you.

come chat with me and ill be glad to look further into this for you.

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Allison,

I dont see much future here, and he seems too into the idea of ‘women flocking to him’. Lets do a reading to be sure,but this isnt going anywhere without some changes from both of you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
advisorterra's photo

advisorterra

35 posts

Allison,

Sorry to say but your boyfriends Past Life is interfering with his present life. Yes, he did look different and what is happening is that his past life “character” is pushing through to this life wanting to be himself again. This man is lost spiritually and will not come to terms with his issues for a long time. Your choice to stay or not, will change the outcome of your future.

Contact me for more insight on this.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so that I can help you further…it seems as if your boyfriend’s past is connecting with his present life, and there is so much more that you need to know…I have the insights and answers that will help you indeed…I am looking forward to helping you! May GOD bless you!

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Hello,

Kindly read my post. Title: Relationship matters. I’m writing articles about relationship. I can give you my opinions and i can give you some counselling. Always remember that love can binds two people forever. You need to know how to start. You can contact me.

God bless. Ladysizzy

over 10 years ago
lovepsychicsharon's photo

LOVE PSYCHIC SHARON (lovepsychicsharon)

66 posts

♥Recieve A Chakara Balancing To Restore Your Balance & Happiness ♥

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Allison,

This may be a more subtle transition that you realize, for often when our love grows and deepens, those we care for do begin to look more attractive to us, as well as drop some of their previous defenses, such as a certain style. You say that you think you need to break up, yet if you pursue it, I sense great potential for healing here. Please contact me for more and be blessed,

Jess

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Allison

Your boyfriend is concentrating too much on his past, and trying to live that life again. This will only cause heartache, as he obviously has not learned what he needed to learn from that life. He will make the same mistakes. This does not bode well for a healthy relationship in this life.

If you would like a full reading, please contact me.

Blessings to you and yours.