why haven't I heard anything?....

over 10 years ago

I haven’t heard anything from (2/3/71) for a week (sInce last Saturday when he left a message). I want to know why, and does he even think of me, or go to my facebook page to look at my photos and see my life? We are long distance, and I feel neglected and don’t know what to do. I will not hassle, bombard or beg him. Thank you….

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Dear Stephanie,

I can say you alot about it which i am seeing, if you are free, CALL ME I A ONLINE

over 10 years ago
mystic_roxy's photo

Mystic Roxy (mystic_roxy)

13 posts

Hi Stephanie,

I’m getting the sense that he is indecisive as far as his feeling for you. At the same time it seems like he may be taking advantage.

If you would you like for me to do a more in depth reading for you contact me.

Namaste, Roxy

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

He is not sure how he feels about you. He wants to be with you, but at the same time there is something that you do he is not fond of. I can’t see what it is. There is a definite incompatibility between the two of you. I think you could have fun dating for a little while, but the relationship will not last.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

A large percentage of relationships online end up this way. One person will disconnect and the other will be emotionally attached. I’m sure you may already be aware of this, but a large percentage of men online are after a few things. 1. Sex, asking for money, or just messing with your head. If you are lucky enough you might meet a few good friends, and perhaps a compatible partner. I can tell you dating online you will learn many lessons about yourself, relationships, and other people. You may even go through hundreds of people until you find the right person. So one lesson being learned is, that you may make emotional attachments to people, and the point being is you choose who you get close too, who you allow in your mind, and focus on in the moment. It is part of the process learning what you want, setting boundaries, whether you want a healthy relationship, or be in abusive ones. I feel you are emotionally attached to this man, but I don’t feel he is emotionally attached to you as much as you are to him.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

their is something changing for him and he is going to contact you with some news… come chat with me ill be glad to explain more..

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Stephanie,

If you would like a truthful reading on this I would be glad to do one for you. I am online now and available to help you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you and provide you with a honest accurate reading just contact me today

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

HEllo,

I’m the one you are looking for. Tips? Advice? Reading? You can contact me if you want. Regarding with your situation i can help you.

God bless.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Stephanie

Perhaps doing a reading around that person will shed some light to what is going on?

However this can be done only in Live-Chat.

Please keep in mind, this is a public forum and unless you are asking advice – it is harder to answer.

All the best ESTHER