Friends

over 10 years ago
danu didn't upload a photo

danu

9 posts

I fall in love with someone.we just talk each other.I feel so alone and expect only a friendship from him.Do you see friendship between us

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Danu, I feel as its the way you think. You have allow the love into your life. Pain/along is also another feeling. But you allow that to come in. As well pain is another way to feel the love. If you feel like you need more insight please contact me. If you think negative you will get that.

over 10 years ago
mystic_roxy's photo

Mystic Roxy (mystic_roxy)

13 posts

Hi Danu,

I believe the relationship between you and your friend is just friendship. I’m getting the sense that you have to heal what is in you first before you can move forward and find the love of your life.

If you need clarification or a more in depth reading please reach out to me. Roxy

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

I see friendship between the two of you. It will not last forever, but there is friendship. You have been hurt in the past. It would benefit you to overcome your past. If you would like you could contact me.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Enjoy it for what it is in the moment. The beauty of friendship is a beautiful thing even if it is not forever. Many lessons can be learned just with a friend.

over 10 years ago

805 posts

Enjoy it for what it is in the moment. The beauty of friendship is a beautiful thing even if it is not forever. Many lessons can be learned just with a friend.

over 10 years ago

805 posts

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

I would be glad to do a reading for you to tell you what you need to know about him and where things are heading ..

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this and see how this person feels as well if things will become more then friends just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Danu,

I believe you and he are friends now. You contradict yourself in your question though,as you first state you are in love with him and later say all you want is a friendship…lets talk and see whats really going on!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

am seeing something really good about this chat with me and i will tell you what i see

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

I see a wonderful relationship blossoming between you two in the near future and I’d love to give you insight on this matter sweetheart. Please contact me for a live session or email me.

Xoxo,Lana.

over 10 years ago
advisorterra's photo

advisorterra

35 posts

Your energy shows that the relationship between you will grow very strong.

For more insight, contact me

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so that I can help you further. I have the insight and answers that will help you indeed. I am looking forward to helping you…May GOD bless you!

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Hello,

I will give you some advice and tips that others don’t know. You can contact me. I’m willing to listen to you and hear your story.

God bless. ladysizzy

over 10 years ago
lovepsychicsharon's photo

LOVE PSYCHIC SHARON (lovepsychicsharon)

66 posts

♥Recieve A Chakara Balancing To Restore Your Balance & Happiness ♥