overwhelmed

over 10 years ago

I married a guy two weeks ago and now i regret it so much im not happy with him i feel hes not genuine i feel he just married me to become legal should i fix him his green card or should i file for divorce i am not happy he has hit me blacked me out and dosent buy me anything hes very selfish

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Moriah, I know this is tough time for you not be happy. We all have lessons we must grow on. Maybe when you married him your mind was not in the right spot just for it. Thinking as well Doing are two different things in life we all have experiences in. If you need help on getting out of this please let me know. God bless you!

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Moriah,

If I understood you correctly – he has physically hit you!!!!

This is not love and my concern is that it has shown up so early after marriage. Unfortunately these situation tends not to get better with time.

I strongly recommend you see a counsellor immediately to talk about how to get out of this situation.

ESTHER

over 10 years ago
mystic_roxy's photo

Mystic Roxy (mystic_roxy)

13 posts

Hello Moriah,

It sounds like you need more guidance than can be placed on an open forum. All in all if he has hit you that should be a big sign to get out now. Reach out to me if you’d like to talk further.

Roxy

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

Leave him. The longer you stay with him the worse it will be for you. He will suck you into an emotional black hole that will be very difficult for you to escape. You are not safe where you are. You have to get out. Stay at a shelter or relatives if you have to. I will chat with you for free if you need guidance.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Hello Moriah, domestic abuse is a viscious cycle, and like Shalen stated, you really need to remove yourself from the situation if that is possible. Please find a local woman’s abuse center in your area, and make an appointmet with a counselor. They will help you make a plan how to get out of the situation, and possibly give you an emergency phone. They will also direct you to where some where you can stay that is safe. They can also guide you to the ride people to file for a divorce, or a restraining order. I would forget about his green card, the most important thing is protecting yourself. The thing he will do is use fear to threaten, intmidate, and try to control you. My advice is not allow the fear to get to you. If you need someone to talk too, I can help you.

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can see whats going on here and provide you with a reading just contact me today

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Moriah,

First off if he is hitting you you need to get away from this man. No one shows love by hitting. I agree with the ladies who said the longer you stay the harder it will get for you.

Blessings and please remove yourself from this situation!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

i can help chat with me

over 10 years ago
advisorterra's photo

advisorterra

35 posts

There is a lot of negativity and bad intentions here.

For more insight contact me

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so that I can help you further, I have the insight and answers that will help you indeed…I am looking forward to helping you…May GOD bless you!

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Hello,

I’m the one you are looking for. Advice? Readings? Tips? I can help you. Regarding to your situation you can contact me if you want.

God bless.

over 10 years ago
psychicnicolekate's photo

Nicole Kate Wilson (psychicnicolekate)

1 post

wow I sense alot of negativity around you…why so much darkness? I sense a lot of family issues conflicting your new marriage. Family does not approve one bit I want to do a reading with you I feel like your husband has more to say to you then he is telling. contact me im only .50 per minute. I will love to give u answers

over 10 years ago

Hello Moriah, Get away from this guy quickly as you can love isn’t suppose to hurt, things will get worse if you stay. I would love to help you further if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

im so sorry to hear about your new marriage hun:(

their is a reason for him acting like this and its not cuz he is using you..

please come visit me in chat for comfort clarity and insights..

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago

200 posts

i can look into this for you and provide a detailed reading just need names and dobs

over 10 years ago

200 posts

i can look into this for you and provide a detailed reading just need names and dobs