Help please

over 10 years ago

I have been feeling a strong pull towards Anne Boleyn the second wife of Henry VIII emotionally and sympathetically. I’ve even had dreams of being on the scaffold giving a speech. The portrait believed to portray her also looks very similar to myself. Can anyone sense any connections please? Its been driving me crazy for the past year or so!!

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Chelsea, This can be coming from your past life connections. You feel like you had met this person before. In some other place. Also this could be a soul-mate connection. If you need more insight please contact me.

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello Chelsea Leigh,

i am seeing lots of about it, if you are free, CALL ME I AM ONLINE :)

over 10 years ago
advisorterra's photo

advisorterra

35 posts

Chelsea,

There is definitely a strong connection between you and Anne Boleyn. It is no coincidence that you are feeling this way and having dreams. I am a professional Dream Interpreter. Feel free to contact me and we can chat about what this means.

I am online.

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

There is something about Anne Boleyn’s life that you need to know. There is some lesson that you need to know that she learned in her life. I feel it is important for you to learn as much about her as you can. If you want more advice contact me.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can provide a reading on this just contact me