Help with friendship

over 10 years ago

I met this lady on a social networking website in 2007. I lost contact with her about a year ago due to no internet for quite some time. We were close, we used to leave voice messages, some were just ranting to have conversation and some were personal feelings. I haven’t heard from her in quite some time which is odd. I need to somehow know if she’s doing ok or not.

I never thought about her for a while until she appeared in a dream 3 weeks ago, from that point to now i’ve been constantly thinking about her and getting warm feelings when i talk to her (when i’m alone)...idk what to think

over 10 years ago
mystic_roxy's photo

Mystic Roxy (mystic_roxy)

13 posts

Hi Jason,

I am getting a sense that there has been an illness. I’m not clear however if it’s with her or someone close to her.

over 10 years ago

I’m thinking you might be right. This is where i wish i could be of some kind of support as a friend.

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

Hi Jason I have alot of insight on your friend and I’d love to tell you what I know. I see this friendship happening once again. Id really like to help you out with this. Contact me if you please sweet heart.

Blessings,Love-Lana

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

To me Jason, This is a reminder that she is still within your heart even if shes not there in person typing to you. As you once had. If you need a session about this keep me in mind!! Love and Light!

over 10 years ago

Thank you for everyone’s responses. I feel more reassured about things. One thing i’m wondering is if you feel someone is getting closer to you is that a indication that that person is assuring you that they are there even though they’re not on the keyboard? That’s kind of the warm fuzzy feeling i’ve been getting.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

ILL BE GLAD TO BEGIN A LOVE SPREAD FOR YOU TO SEE HER INTENSIONS TOWARDS YOU.

I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!

TY & GB :)

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Jason :) I am getting a feeling of guilt from you. Don’t feel this way, sometimes life throws a monkey wrench in and we just have to pick up the pieces and try again.

I would suggest sending out messages to the emails or contact info that you have. That would be a good place to start in trying to reconnect. I do feel she would like to hear from you, but be prepared for some apprehension on her part, you sort of dropped off the face of the earth so it will take a bit to rebuild what you once had.

Good luck, and blessings to you and yours!

over 10 years ago

@Charlotte Thank you for your response. Do you have any insight to think that it’s possible she deleted her Yahoo account was because i disapeared? My closeness as of late has been much stronger than it has been before.

Her friendship gone is like a missing part in my heart and i will do what i can to work on rebuilding it.

I have zilch way of contacting her. Her yahoo email bounces back stating her account has been disabled or discontinued and she doesn’t seem active on her myspace. I made a wallpaper of her and put it on her page: http://goo.gl/94QInZ Nothing back and i don’t see her active on there.

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you just contact me for a reading