Friendship

over 10 years ago

I’m trying to be a good friend. I thought my feelings had died but guess not. They’re just as strong, if not stronger than before. Will The feelings subside if I meet someone new? Is there someone new soon? I know he cares about me too but he is taken and I don’t want anyone hurt. Earlier today I told him that I have a sense of guilt about our friendship. He said he understood. Idk

over 10 years ago
mystic_roxy's photo

Mystic Roxy (mystic_roxy)

13 posts

Hi Shani,

The next several months will be difficult for you as you will be torn. However I do someone entering your life towards the beginning of next year.

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

I see someone new and wonderful entering your life very soon somewhat that won’t take a toll on your lovely friendship and make things so much more at ease for you honey. I’m very interested in helping you out please contact me for insight sweetheart.

Blessings,Love-Lana

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Feelings always become stronger the more you focus on them, and choose to hang on to them. You keep them alive as long as you repeat every thought you keep. People can do this for years without ever letting go of lost loves. It’s just a choice and matter of time until you choose to heal that part of your life, and let go of it. It may not happen until one day you meet the right guy that appreciates who you are as a whole person.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

I would like to begin a love reading for you to tell you weither its lover from the past or someone in the future.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you and provide you with a reading just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Hello,

Kindly read my post. Title: relationship matters.

I want you to share your story with me, i’m willing to help you and listen to you. I will give you advice and tips that other’s don’t know.

Always think positive. God bless. ladysizzy

over 10 years ago
lovepsychicsharon's photo

LOVE PSYCHIC SHARON (lovepsychicsharon)

66 posts

♥Recieve A Chakara Balancing To Restore Your Balance & Happiness ♥