Family

over 10 years ago

So, I guess my family has decided that they don’t mind me and my kids being excluded from family gatherings. Which for most part I’m ok with. I wont lie and say it doesn’t sting a bit because it does. The thing is though I just want to know if I start getting out more and building a better life will I start having more people around, friends, etc that will make it so the rejection wont feel as bad. I’ve always felt like an outsider anyway, so I don’t want to be around people that don’t want me around, but I do want friends and people who care about me in my life. My brother did invite us to his housewarming, but I think it’s more to rub it in everyone’s face that he was first to buy a house.

over 10 years ago
psychicjessicanicole didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica Nicole (psychicjessicanicole)

8 posts

I sense a very strong lonesomeness surrounding you. This has to do spiritually.

Please contact me to get more in-depth. I look forward to hearing from you.

Blessings!

xx

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I think it’s perfectly fine to get out there and make a new life for yourself. Make new friends, and celebrate yourself. This does have to do with healing, and learning to be independent and your own person. Finding true happiness you can never find it out side of yourself, and in a matter of time your family may or may not see things differently, but if you learn to love who you are, and celebrate life whether other people approve of you, or pay attention too you, it really won’t matter anymore. You will learn to be happy whether they are there or not there.

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

the spirits are showing me that your a very kind person and ppl love that about you your spirits are telling me that if you go out you will find friends for you and your kids

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

the spirits are showing me that your a very kind person and ppl love that about you your spirits are telling me that if you go out you will find friends for you and your kids

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I think the best question to ask the cards would be, “what can I do to have more friends in my life?” I would be happy to do this reading for you. Then you’ll know exactly what you need to do rather than just whether or not one idea will work. I’m online now.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

their is some complications going on right now in yoru fam but something is going to happen where all the fam will be back together. without some jelousey.

come chat with me and ill be glad to explain more.

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Hi,

Kindly read my post. Title: Relationship matters and then you can ask me question and everyone through chat.

I also experienced that situation of yours,left behind,alone and family problems,it is really hard, i know your feelings. If you need some advice contact me or chat me.

God bless. ladysizzy

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so that I can help you further, I have the insight and answers that will help you…May God bless you…