please help!

over 10 years ago
kfowler didn't upload a photo

kfowler

2 posts

Hi my name is Kelly Fowler (Ladis) 4/27/95. I am married to Troy fowler 10/7/75. Ever since I met my husbands best friend Adam Minkley 5/14/75 I feel like I’ve fallin in love with Adam, I feel like my marriage is going crazy. Me and my husband constantly argue and disagree about everything, and cant communicate at all anymore, it seems like we’ve grown apart. and so much negativity WILL drive a person away. We have a one year old daughter, that I dont like arguing in front of AT ALL, but my husband doesn’t seem to care to yell around her even if shes crying… he cant control his anger or emotions very well. Well All I can think about is Adam not my husband, and it makes me feel good and happy too when I think of him. He is nice, sweet, caring, respectful, understanding, and has a wonderful heart. I feel like i am head over heels for him! He is just such a great man! I often find myself thinking of him while im with my husband… I feel like im falling out of love with my husband and in love with Adam. Adam seems like he wants to be with me, i just dont know if he wants a long term relationship with me if I did every take a chance with him… I just was wondering, does Adam feel the same about me? Should I get out of the marriage im in thats full of sadness and anger to get with Adam who makes me feel incredible? Does adam love me? What are his feelings?

over 10 years ago
psychicjessicanicole didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica Nicole (psychicjessicanicole)

8 posts

I’d like to inform you that Troy is not your soulmate. He loves you, but he is not IN love with you, I do not mean to sound blunt… however there is a lot of mixed emotions right now…

Please contact me via chat to get more in detail.

Blessings!

xx

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

think we all answered you the other day

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Hello,

Regarding to your statement and situation, i know it’s really hard for you. Kindly read my post. TITLE: relationship matters.

You can have a happy and successful relationship but it will depends on many things.

If you like, i can give you some advice. Contact me through chat. Kindly visit my profile.

God bless. ladysizzy

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me further, I have the answers and insight will help you…your situation is very difficult,and you really need some guidance and advice that will help you get through this…I am a expert in relationships, please contact me, so I can help you…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Kelly, This all seems to be a bit more towards mix emotions as well confusion. You must be careful on what you do with yourself as well the energy you bring to another. If you need help you can contact me for a session

over 10 years ago
mystic_roxy's photo

Mystic Roxy (mystic_roxy)

13 posts

Hi Kelly, I honestly don’t see a future between you and Adam. I’m being shown that he is someone that will just pass through your life briefly with no real future. What you may see in him is just the opportunity to escape from your current problems with your husband.

It sounds like first and foremost you need look deep inside yourself and ask if this marriage is worth saving and try and keep Adam out of that equation. This is between you and your husband.

If you’d like for me to do a more in depth reading on you and your husband or your future in general feel free to reach out to me.

Good luck, Roxy

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Kelly,

Please take your valid concerns to a counsellor in your local area.

In all honesty I feel you are just looking for love outside your marriage because it is not currently been felt at home. Having an affair will not improve this situation but only lead to additional feelings of stress.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I agree with Esther, there will always be dry spots occaisionally in a marriage. You really need to do some self reflection and soul searching and figure out why you feel the way you do. I have tons of relationship articles you can read. You just have to follow my link in profile. There is also tons of other information out there all over the place about having a healthy relationship. You can’t help your marriage get back on track, if you’re not willing to do the work, and do your home work. You have to help yourself and stop looking outside of yourself for love. Another person can not make you whole and complete.

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you accurately just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I would be happy to look into this for you with a tarot reading. A few weeks ago I developed a new spread with a client for just this situation and it was very successful. It looks at everyone’s feelings and will tell you who is the better person for you in the end.

over 10 years ago
advisorterra's photo

advisorterra

35 posts

Troy is NOT your soulmate. Adam is. You were meant to meet Troy in order to get to Adam, but your path got a little messy along the way.

For more insight on this contact me