Marriage

over 10 years ago

I believe my husband is/wanting to cheat and doesnt love me anymore and im wasting my time. am I right can you help?

over 10 years ago

Hello :) I can give you some insight into your situation if you would like to chat. I feel this is a more private matter. I hope to talk to you soon.

over 10 years ago
psychicjessicanicole didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica Nicole (psychicjessicanicole)

8 posts

I see a lot of mixed signals and mixed emotions, there are a lot of barriers between you and your partner, and a lot of negative influences.

Please contact me for more information

over 10 years ago
advisorshane's photo

Shane (advisorshane)

39 posts

Hi Lindsay,

I see a loss of strength in your marriage, it does look as though your husband is closing himself off to you and there a lot of issues wedging themselves between the two of you.

I’m very sorry to have to inform you that it does look like he is thinking about cheating. :-(

If you would like additional insigh into this matter, I’m online now.

-Shane

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Lindsay, I feel this as more as explore more into why your having doubts towards your situation. If you need help please read over my profile && reviews. I would love to help you though this. Cause I feel like this has been on your mind long enough. God bless!

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

your intuition is leading on to something.. but I can chat with you now so I can tell you what is the conclusion o this and see whats goin on in his life right now .

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

there is more to it then just that i see a female influance around him if you want me to look deeper in to this for you contact me the first 3 mins are free lets see if we connnect

over 10 years ago

Hi, I specialize in love and relationships I would like to tell you what i am picking up from this relationship. come have an in depth chat with me.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Lindsay,

Please understand this is a public forum and therefore not the place to discuss such an important issue.

I am also a qualified counsellor as well as a reader if you care to visit me in Live-Chat

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Hi

Kindly read my post here in this section Title: Relationship matters.

Everything that happened between you and your husband has a reason. You need to know it. Successful and happy relationship depends on many things. You can ask me and everyone here through chat.

God bless. ladysizzy

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so that I can help you further…I have the answers and insight that will help you…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago

how do i get in touch with one of you and how much will it cost me?

over 10 years ago

1569 posts

Dear Lindsay,

Click on the reader’s name of your check to see if that person is currently logged in.

If logged in a Green Chat box will appear.

Also you can read that person’s profile to decide or not you wish to go ahead.

My pricing is $1.50 per min.

However you get the first three minutes free.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago

thank you

over 10 years ago
ultimatetruth's photo

Heresmé (ultimatetruth)

26 posts

Dear Lindsay,

The main problem I see is that you are looking for excuse to justify the thoughts you are having or actions you are thinking to take. The mere answer of yes or no will not solve your problem. It is deeper than that.

I would be glad to chat with you to look deeper at the issue.

Sincerely,

Heresme

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

people have affairs due to issues in the relationship and also past issues never solved. I think whether or not he chooses to cheat, you have to get past the insecurities, the fears, and pick yourself up. If you feel your relationship is worth saving, or keeping, I would suggest making some changes in your life. Are you creative in your relationship finding new ways to keep the fire alive? Activities together, nurturing each other, taking care of yourself, looking nice, smelling nice, treating him like he’s a king. I think the better you treat a man the more his attention is focused on you an not another woman. There are many ways to be creative, and make a healthier environment, and what that reflects love and peace.

over 10 years ago

i have done all of those things even tried spicing things up in the bedroom

over 10 years ago

1569 posts

Dear Lindsay,

Whilst Hattie is partly correct, as a counsellor I need to inform you that there is a small percentage of people that cannot be faithful but it is only 10% of the population. The question here is your husband one of those???

Come into Live-Chat if you would like a proper reading.

Please keep in mind we cannot read for you here on the public forum.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

I have the True information that you Seek SPIRIT will BRING IT

over 10 years ago
advisorashley_'s photo

{Love Psychic Ashley} (advisorashley_)

21 posts

Hi Lindsay please don’t waste anymore time waiting for your answers ! contact me now

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this and see if he is cheating or not as i provide detailed readings just contact me today