any relationships soon?

over 10 years ago

hi am wondering if i will find a soul mate relationship anytime soon? or will i be single for a while.

over 10 years ago
dofonaoxum's photo

MelissaMickey.com (dofonaoxum)

6 posts

Hi Danielle, I’m online now if you’d like to chat.

over 10 years ago
psychicjessicanicole didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica Nicole (psychicjessicanicole)

8 posts

Two new people are meant to enter your life. I see that one of these two are your soulmate.

Please contact me for more information.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Danielle, I believe you need to believe in yourself a bit more!! If you need to have a positive thought about this. Say this to yourself “Yes I will”. If you need help contact me. God bless! If you like read over my profile && reviews!

over 10 years ago
advisorshane's photo

Shane (advisorshane)

39 posts

Danielle,

I see that you really need to focus on yourself a little more. There is a great partner coming into your life. However, he will only appear once you’ve learned to be happy with yourself.

If you would like additional insight, I’m online now.

-Shane

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi Danielle.

I would be glad to begin a realinship spread for you. and tell you what great things are ahead of you!

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

i do see you moveing forward but i can’t see if this is with love or business contact me to see if we connect the first three mins are free

over 10 years ago

Hi I do specialize in love & relationships, come chat with me so we can start to explore your future and find your true soulmate

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Danielle,

Are you aware that soul mate and romantic partnership are not always the same thing?

Would you like to visit me in Live-Chat to look at the subject of new romantic, lets says within the next 3 months.

Please note cards do not recongize “soon” as a time frame.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Hi,

Read my post TITLE: Relationship matters.

You can, if you want. If you have more questions you can ask me and everyone here in this site.

There is a right time for love and relationship. It will depends on situation and many reasons.

God bless. ladysizzy

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me further, I have the answers and insight that will help you…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

I see a great love coming to you very soon in fact its a person you already know that has great interest in you. Id love to go into further detail. Visit me in a live session or send me an email.

Blessings to you,love-Lana