pregnancy predictions

over 10 years ago

hello everyone is anyone able to help me in seeing if you sence a pregnancy around me in my future I am afraid I may not get pregnant so wondered if anyone can see me having a family in the future. all responses welcome. love and light. johanna

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I would be happy to do a reading about future family for you, however if you want to know if you are pregnant I recommend you go buy a pregnancy test. Psychics are not licensed to give medical advice and pregnancy falls into that category. Contact me live if you would like the reading though, I’m online now.

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

your odds are slim but do see you being a mother within the next two years i can’t see if it being you yourself bareing the child or if it will just be a mother figuire to someone else’s child call me to medatat on this for you to see more further in the future for you

over 10 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

I sense your worries about the situation. You have to allow yourself to relax a little about it. Sometimes it is only ourselves stopping us from actually achieving the things we want. Ask yourself for what reasons do you want a child? Figure out if there is anything you are doing in your own mental and emotional processes that maybe stopping this. If you truly desire a child, in time you will have one, but only when the timing is right on all levels.

I’m not online, but you can contact me via email, and we can set up an appointment or I will let you know when I will be online.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so that I can help you further, I have the insight and answers that will help you…May God bless you!