LOVE

over 10 years ago
question didn't upload a photo

question

10 posts

Dear All,

Im Just worrying whether he is still interested on me.or better to move on from him

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Question,

I drew a tarot card for you and found the Magician starting back at me. This indicates that you have a lot of control in this situation. He is still interested in you, but it is up to you to create your magic and really spark that interest. Contact me if you want more information and take care!

Jess

over 10 years ago
psychicjessicanicole didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica Nicole (psychicjessicanicole)

8 posts

Hello, dearest!

He does care for you, and is interested in you, however there are currently some barriers stopping him from you. This could be from the people surrounding him.

Please, if you’d like, contact me via chat to get further in detail.

Blessings!

xx

over 10 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

The connection is definitely there, why don’t you contact me for a live session and we can chat privately.

-Debbie

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
advisorshane's photo

Shane (advisorshane)

39 posts

Question,

He is still interested in you. However, you have to learn to be confident in it, try not to worry about if he is still interested so much. Once you can learn to be confident in that you’re really going to feel a lot more relaxed. I understand why you might feel like that now, he really is kind of a guarded person. However, once you gain a little confidence, things are really going to blossom.

If you would like additional insight or have anyother questions, I’m online now and ready to help.

-Shane

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

He is interested in you. You have to be the one to approach him. I do not see him approaching you. I can tell you do not want to be the one to ask. You want him to take control of the situation. If you need more insight contact me.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

no move on i see other ppl in your future when a person don’t love you it sucks but get over it

over 10 years ago
missbelieved's photo

TEMPERANCE (missbelieved)

116 posts

I am just starting to practise some readings so i will pull a few cards for you,

I got the ace of pentacles, which signifies new beginnings and fresh starts, it suggests a period of steady growth and connection,you will reach new levels but suggests that you need to make the first move and might want to let that person know of your interest in them! When i pull cards on him it suggests that something you did has negatively affected the connection, I get a sense of pride due to deceit or betrayal or manipulation, or there was a lack of sensitivity on some issue, something one of you did to the other, i think he may feel his pride has been knocked and this is perhaps why you need to express from your side how you feel. It is as if there is so much focus on being ‘right’ that the love is being forgotten.

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I would be happy to to an in-depth tarot reading for you on this. To see if he’s still interested, or even if he is to see if there’s someone better for you if you move on. Contact me live.