marriage

over 10 years ago
swoman didn't upload a photo

beauty (swoman)

14 posts

will i get married and can you see who too, is this to someone i know already or new? x much love & light x

over 10 years ago
ultimatetruth's photo

Heresmé (ultimatetruth)

26 posts

Dear Sam,

I see an image of you finding the right person (new) and living happily together. However, for this to happen, there is some “letting go” work that needs to be done on a personal level. I would love to chat with you and discuss it more in depth.

Sincerely,

Heresmé

over 10 years ago
psychicjessicanicole didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica Nicole (psychicjessicanicole)

8 posts

Hello, dearest!

I sense a lot is going on right now, I have the ability to give you times, dates, names and places. Contact me today to find out what the future holds in store for you!

God Bless! xx

over 10 years ago
advisorshane's photo

Shane (advisorshane)

39 posts

Sam,

You will definitely get married! And he is really a wonderful man! Usually there is a hint of some kind of negativity but I don’t see any of that. You really have great things ahead of you!

If you would like a more indepth reading, I’m online now. ;-)

-Shane

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I would be happy to do a tarot reading for you on this topic. Contact me live if you think I’m the right psychic for you.

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

I see you getting married with someone from your past someone you had a connection with and let go but this person entering your life again

over 10 years ago
swoman didn't upload a photo

beauty (swoman)

14 posts

Hi Lovelypsychics, some of you have said its a new love i will marry, and some of you have said its a past love that i had to let go, who will come back into my life, can someone clarify who they see as my true love, little confused now :)

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello Sam, i can tell you a lot about it, if you are free CALL ME i am ONLINE

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Sam,

Are you aware that an astrologer can pick the more likely year you are to marry by a thing called a Solar Return Chart.

In that chart it will give the favour of that person’s personality even possible build and colouring.

However I do not believe that any one person can tell you outright who and what you will marry for this reason.

Unless you are being forced into an arranged marriage which happens much less these days – marriage is a choice.

You could met someone very suitable, like each other and the guy prosposes and for some reason you decided to decline.

Just my thoughts on the topic.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

I can give you insight Spirit will Bring it!!!