Will It Ever Happen?

over 10 years ago

My fiancee and I have been engaged for almost 5 years. He recently told me he wants to start planning and be married by the end of the year or early next year. We started getting things together like where we want it, a caterer to use, etc then he just stopped talking about it. Are we going to get married at all? If so will it be soon like I want and he says he wants to?

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Trisha,

I can look at this in a session with you and see what is ahead for you and he. I can also tell you why he isnt talking about it all the time like he once did. Online now to help you!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

i can help you my powers will give you all the info you need

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Trisha,

I see you being pulled along on the string here. 5 years is a long time to be engaged and make no solid plans. Are you sure he is ready to fully commit? I will be happy to read further into this for you if you would like to talk. Please take care.

Jess

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I know you feel tired, and impatient, but the thing is it will happen when it is meant to happen, and your relationship will be stronger because you waited. If your both not ready to be married at the same time that means one or both of you still has issues to work out and fears to get past. I don’t think if he didn’t have intentions of marrying you he wouldn’t have told you this, but may just be fearing things will change. He may just want to do things the right way.

over 10 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/01-8/07!!!!

$20 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (8/01)

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Trisha! I pulled out one card for your question and came up with the Wheel of Fortune card reversed….this confirms my thoughts that he indeed wants to be married, but you must now look at the quality of his involvement. For this is a peek into your future with him.

I would be happy to do a full reading for you, so please feel free to contact me.

Blessings to you and yours.

over 10 years ago
advisorshane's photo

Shane (advisorshane)

39 posts

Hi Trisha,

It looks like he has withdrawn slightly because he is worried about finances, it looks like when he got into it he really started seeing how much it was gonna cost and is trying to figure out how to work it out. It’s not because he doesn’t want to be with you, it’s just because he’s trying to figure the finances out.

If you would like additional insight with this, I’m online now and ready to help.

-Shane

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

The idea of a wedding is stressing him out a lot. Your fiance is having and internal debate over what he wants to do. Marriage is very important to him, and he does want to be married to you. He loves you, but has trouble thinking about your feelings. The two of you love each other very much, but I think you should make sure to evaluate if you want to spend the rest of your life with him. He might be to selfish to be a good husband. Contact me for more insight.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

Hello Trisha, I would be happy to look at this in a reading and see what is truly going on. I’m running a special right now, $15 for unlimited minutes. Contact me live, I’m online now.

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

this person is just taking time to reflect on the situation you see him being more to him self lately but i see an interference from the past posing as a friend and makeing him second guess everything

over 10 years ago
missbelieved's photo

TEMPERANCE (missbelieved)

116 posts

The cards suggest things will pick up and happen fast, there will be progress and moving forwards, However as advice get the warning – don’t chase it, make yourself available, but do not be desperate when the time is right, that will be made abundantly clear to you, and you won’t have to do backflips to make something come about. Be upbeat, and know that you have many things in you which are worth loving.