whats in my love life

over 10 years ago
sanever didn't upload a photo

san (sanever)

2 posts

Hi, whats there in my love life for near future? how is my career going to be next one year?

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

hi san i can tell you what your looking for and give you all the info you need

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI San,

I would be glad to look at this in a reading with you and see what lies ahead for you. If you want a top reader and honest answers,just click on my picture.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

Hello San, I would love to help you if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

San,

My cards indicate a slowing-down in your love life, but more stability and growth in your career. Please contact me if you desire a detailed reading. Best of luck to you!

Jess

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

i do see a bright future for you i see you feeling like your in a stand still right now but i do see good news for you as well

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/01-8/07!!!!

$20 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (8/01)

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello San! You have a very eventful year coming towards you. It will cause some anxiety, there will be opposition in your professional life. If you would like a full reading, please contact me.

Blessings to you and yours.

over 10 years ago
ultimatetruth's photo

Heresmé (ultimatetruth)

26 posts

There are some down parts to come, but not to be disappointed! These downward episodes are there for a reason, to teach you something and let you grow spiritually. In the coming year, you will become stronger on the inside. I would love to chat with you and talk with you in-depth.

Sincerely,

Heresmé

over 10 years ago
advisorshane's photo

Shane (advisorshane)

39 posts

San,

I see that right now you really need to focus on your career. It looks like it pretty well developed as it is but you really need to focus on it , you’re so close to reaching the top!

I do see a relationship coming in the future but I do not feel that it will present itself until you’ve got your career and house in order.

If you would like additional insight or have any other questions, I’m online and ready to help now. ;-)

Goodluck to you!

-Shane

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

You are stressed and worried. In order for anything good to happen you need to relax and heal. In the very near future you will experience a lot of negative emotions. You must heal completely. After you do that it will be time for your career to pick up. Once you have experienced improvements in your career love will find you. Your love will not be perfect. It will be more emotionally troublesome than you believe it will be. If you would like more insight contact me.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

Hello, I would be happy to give you a glimpse into the future and see what is truly going on. I’m running a special right now, $15 for unlimited minutes. Contact me live, I’m online now.