Trouble getting pregnant.

over 10 years ago

Me and my husband will be together 4 years soon and we’ve tryed having a baby pretty much all this time we really want one but it just doesn’t seem to happen when will I get pregnant I’m really wanting this

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

your having trouble now but I feel a child is in your future dear!

come chat with me ill be glad to look further into this for you and when to expect when ,,

I hope to from you soon!

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Briana,

For one thing you are worrying about it way too much. I can help you though in this matter and would be happy to do a reading with you on it.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Briana,

The more we relax and let go of things, the more we let what we want flow easily into our lives. Contact me and I will be happy to guide you in how to unwind and attract these things, as well as give a time-frame reading for when and if you are likely to get pregnant. Love to you!

Jess

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I agree with Briana, if you let go of the idea, and stop focusing on how hard it is to conceive, it may happen. We attract negativity circumstances, by fearing, worrying, being anxious, and stressing ourselves out to much because we want something so bad.

over 10 years ago
advisorshane's photo

Shane (advisorshane)

39 posts

Briana,

I defintely agree with Jess and Hattie. You’re worrying and focusing on it too much! Try to relax and find a nice balance and it will happen.

If you would like a reading, I’m online now. ;-)

Goodluck to you,

Shane

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Daer Biana,

I also agree with Robin, Jess, Hattie, Shane but I am also going to tell a little story here.

Please note legally we are not suppose to read on medical issues and yes pregancy does also fall under that heading.

Anyway – Esther two cents worth here.

Have you ever noticed quite often when people give up trying to have a baby – stressing about it, it then just seems to happen? This story is from a local doctor. The womb is like a flower waiting for the bees to come and do their part in the story. When Stressed!!! the flower is clapped shut and therefore the bees cannot pollinate the flower. So I am not asking you to have a reading with me on this subject.

Instead I would like to give you a free gift.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

You are stressed and desperate. You need someone to help guide you emotionally through this process. None of the psychics are capable of helping you have a baby. You need to go to a doctor, if you are not already.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

Your emotions are very tied up in this. You need to relax and calm yourself. Maybe you both need a vacation from things if possible. This may be all you need is to relax. You can take time each day for a walk in the woods or try some yoga, whatever works for you.

If you have been putting a lot of your thoughts and feelings into wanting a baby, you may be wearing yourself out. If so when you do get pregnant you may have more complications because of it. Have faith and prayer love yourself most of all and be just a little bit more patient. I understand how that may be difficult, but it looks like you will have to. :)

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Hello,

I want you to share to me everything between you and your husband and your thoughts. God will grant you your wish at the right time. I will share you something which is happened in real life by many people that i know. God will answer your prayers. I will pray for you. Stay positive.

Come and visit my profile. Talk to me through chat.

God bless. ladysizzy

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me further, so that I can help you further, I have the insight and answers that will help you…May God bless you!