True love

over 10 years ago
swoman didn't upload a photo

beauty (swoman)

14 posts

will true love ever enter my life, who is my true love?

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

I do not see your true love entering your life for a few years. When it does it will be amazing. It will happen but it would take a while. I think it would be best for you to take a few months off of thinking about love and do something for you. All I know about your true love is that you have not met him yet. Contact me if you would like to talk more.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I would be happy to do a love reading for you to answer this question. I’m online now.

over 10 years ago
advisorshane's photo

Shane (advisorshane)

39 posts

Samra,

True love is definitely coming for you. But I agree with Shalen in the fact that you need to take a little break from searching for it. I’ve noticed many times true love finds us when we finally learn to be happy by ourselves. This is definitely what you need to do, it looks like your so focused on finding it now, it’s wearing you out, almost consuming your every though. So take a break, love yourself and it will find you.

If you would like more insight into this, I’m online now.

-Shane

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
gorgeousbutterfly's photo

Aurora (gorgeousbutterfly)

122 posts

I’m available. i can ask the angels for you.

Love and Blessings :)

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so that I can help you further…I have the answers and insight that will help you indeed. May GOD bless you!

over 10 years ago

Hello Samra, I would be more than happy to help you if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

yes your true love will enter your life.. but you also have to keep a good eye out. cuz this person isn’t just going to come up to you.. their is going to be some struggles.. but in the end they are for a great reason..

please come chat with me and I can answer more questions for you and give you more future insights of what greta things you have to look forward to ..

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Sam :)

You have wandered through your life so far looking for love, not finding that spark that we all want to have. You have in the past confused love with lust, and this is your time to decide what is important to you, what you want in your life and what type of person will make you happy. Some soul searching on your part is in order.

Love will find you. I would be happy to do a full reading for you, just click on my name and it will take you to my page.

Blessings to you and yours.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Sam, I believe you will meet your true love. But its the matter of getting yourself out there. If you need real help with yourself. Please look in my profile and read my reviews! God bless!

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Hi,

Read my post. Title: relationship matters.

You can find your true love at the right time. The perfect person just for you. If you have problems or need some advice you can contact me through chat.

God bless. ladysizzy

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me further, I have the insight and answers that will help you…May God bless you!