LoVe

over 10 years ago
carasteven didn't upload a photo

carasteven

1 post

Do you see love between me (81/july/05) and (28/04/96)

over 10 years ago

hello, I can help you right away on your love questions . I will give you full accurate insight and details , time frame . Please contact me . I specialize in these areas for years and born with my gift . I will give you full accurate details . Hope to hear from you . Accurate . Blessings -sunn10020-On line now .

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Cara, Only if you believe in yourself. If you want more you can contact me.

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I would be happy to do a relationship potential reading for you. I’m running a special right now, $15 for a tarot reading with no time limit. Contact me live.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

their is some spark you feel and also so does he.. come chat with me and ill be glad to explain when things between the 2 of you will start to get better and also what he wants to tell you ..

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago

I can look more into this for you in a live chat. I have a few different specials and I specialize in this topic. Hope to hear from you soon!

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Carasteven,

I do feel some love slowly brewing between you. The King of Cups hints at deep emotions and sincerity. Contact me for more… Take Care. :)

Jess

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

A heart tarot spread is my $10 deal. That is the best way to answer your question. If you want a reading contact me.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago

Hello Carasteven, you has to start giving yourself some credit and yes love takes time and patience. I would love to help you further if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)