A setback once again :(

over 10 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

My school just emailed me saying that I still am unable to return to MSMC because my GPA is still low. I really tried my best to do better, but now I’m feeling that this degree and the school weren’t meant to be. It’s been so difficult financially I this school and I’ve been dealing with issues. Anybody who could be that beacon of this sad moment of my life. I just don’t understand why this is happening to me :’( I need to get a degree and I can’t continue to see my mom struggling to make better. I’m distraught :(

over 10 years ago
advisorshane's photo

Shane (advisorshane)

39 posts

Hi Toree,

While money will continue to be an issue while you are going to school, I do feel that school is the right path for you. Remember in order to make the amount of money that will keep you comfortable, you have to make it through school. Just really take a look inside yourself and try to find the right balance and you will be okay where school is concerned.

If you would like to know more, we can certainly do a reading and we can get more details. :-)

-Shane

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I don’t know if it’s possible or not, but ask the school if it is possible if you can take one term off. The reason I’m asking you this, is because you have to have your heart in it 100%. You might have to struggle financially most people do getting through school. It’s deciding where to put your focus in the moment. My advice would be to learn to do some meditation and visualization so you can learn to focus your attention to where it needs to be in the moment. Obstacles and stress come along, but you have to learn to stay calm and peaceful in the middle of the storm and not allow it to ruffle your emotions or feelings. Keeping your thoughts focused on the goal and not allowing yourself to be distracted from what you really want in life.

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi dear I do feel there a reason why this is happening to you and I do see what is causing it.

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Toree,

I understand how frustrating getting through school can be. Sometimes, I think our spirit puts us through struggles so that we can seek other options and ways of thinking that are more true to ourselves. I would love to further discuss with you how you can create a beautiful new future, fueled by your frustrations. Take care, I wish you the best.

Jess

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

I feel you are emotionally drained. You need a break, that might not be possible for you. Going to college will be good for you. If you do not finish you will regret it for the rest of your life. Transferring to another school might be the best option for you. In the end you need to do whatever feels best in your heart.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so that I can help you…you seem very confused and emotionally overwhelmed. You need to slow down, I have some things that you need to know…Please contact me…May GOD bless you!

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Toree,

If you think its sad watching your mom struggle now,think about how sad she will be when you give up and remain struck in a life she didnt want to see for you. It would really be a slap in the face to her for you to give up,and it should be for you as well. College is always difficult,unless you are there to party,but to be a good student and to be someone who can make a difference later,you have to stick to it and not give in.

Let me know if you would like a reading on this.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/01-8/07!!!!

$20 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (8/01)

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Good evening Toree! Education is important to moving forward in life. However, when it consumes you, it can cause exactly what you are feeling now. I agree with an earlier post that maybe taking a semester off (if allowable) may give you the needed break. Step back from it, re-evaluate your goals.

I do see momentum towards your desired end, and also attaining some of your goals. I would be happy to do a full reading for you, please contact me if this is something you would like to do.

Blessings to you and yours.