my husband

over 10 years ago

my husband left me a month ago now he says hes sorry he needs help and still loves me im confussed

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

i can helpyou if you’d like.

over 10 years ago

Hello Sharron, I would love to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Sharron,

I understand this can be difficult, as you do not want to open yourself back up to the pain of him leaving. I would be happy to look into this with you, that you may decide how sincere he is and what is the best, most true-to-yourself way to proceed. Wishing you the best in love…

Jess

over 10 years ago
jessicadawn's photo

Ms. Jessica Dawn (jessicadawn)

4 posts

I would be very happy to offer you some insight into this matter. I am online now and ready to help you!!!

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Sharron,

Perhaps you may like to consider a reading with me and I will also put in some advice using psychology. I have studied with the College of Applied Psychology Sydney, NSW Australia.

Please keep in mind whilst the cards do show what is around your husband, at all time the reader can only read the cards and that final decision whether or not to invest emotionally is yours.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

their is going to be a BIG chance your going to have to take.. but I feel its for the better .

I would like to chat with you more about this and give you the insights you looking for …

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & GB :)

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I would be happy to shed some light on this topic. See what his true feelings are and whether it’s really a good idea for the two of you to get back together. I’m offering a special now, $15 for a tarot reading with no time limit. Contact me live.

over 10 years ago
gorgeousbutterfly's photo

Aurora (gorgeousbutterfly)

122 posts

I feel its an issue with power. To find out more please book a reading with me. 15 min for 10 dollars.

over 10 years ago

I can look more into this for you in a live chat. I have a few different specials and I specialize in this topic. Hope to hear from you soon!

over 10 years ago

the woman that is causing him issues has 2 other men in her life will she leave my husband for one of them and when

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

Your husband is dealing with many internal issues. He is not the right man for you. He never stopped loving you. He loves you a lot. In his mind you are capable of curing all his problems. I hope everything works out for you. If you want to talk we can chat.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
advisorshane's photo

Shane (advisorshane)

39 posts

Hi Sharron,

I do feel like you could make it work with your husband if that is something you really want. It’s not going to be easy for you though. Be cautious, it almost feels like the drama all he’s has caused has become kind of an addiction in this situation.

Your husband is really thinking about the good times the two of you used to have. I do not see him giving either one of you up at this time. I also don’t see her giving him or the other man up either.

But they’re telling me that you have all the tools you need to come out of this, you have a good head on your shoulders. Try to step back, look at the situation from all sides and you’ll find your solution.

I hope this helps. If you’d like to discuss this more, I’m online now.

-Shane

over 10 years ago

he says she has a hold on him but wants her to go but he recons he cant mate her I have done a healing on him but wants to no if her life lays with blair or shane he noes she doesn’t love him and noes now he doesn’t love her

over 10 years ago

thanks for all your help guys

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, I have more to tell you. I would like to help you further, I have the answers and insights that will help you indeed…May GOD bless you!

over 10 years ago

thanks to all of you that have prayed and givin me you blessing I have really done some healing on me and him and the changes are amazing he has got strong and so have I .I have said I need time and if he want me he has to fight for my trust and faith in him and give me time. He is agreeing to all I tell him and told him I will not heal him he has the power to do what he needs to to finish healing himself I pray for all of you loving people