she...

over 10 years ago
nikriot didn't upload a photo

Nicole (nikriot)

4 posts

I dated this girl for 8 months and we fell extremely hard for one another. she loves me, and told me she’s never felt this way about anyone she’s dated before and that I could be the one. every time we get closer, she tends to pull away. now we broke up and she says it’s cause she doesn’t want to be “tied down”....will she come back?

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

It may be she insecure, searching for love outside of herself, and hoping someone else can make her a whole person. Intimacy is a frigtening thing, and some times we run and come back and forth like a rubber band, because we don’t always truly know what we want, or don’t want. I feel she is a bit confused, and wil have to sort through her own issues, and why she doesn’t feel like being there at the moment.

over 10 years ago

Hello Nicole, she’s trying to rid some of what she has gone through in her past, just give her this space for now. I would like to help you further if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Nicole,

Often, the intensity of a new and loving relationship can be overwhelming for those of us who have been hurt before. If you give her space to heal and go slowly, I do see her coming back in the future. Contact me for further detail and insight and take care of yourself!

Jess

over 10 years ago
jessicadawn's photo

Ms. Jessica Dawn (jessicadawn)

4 posts

I would be very happy to offer you some insight into this matter. I am online now and ready to help you!!!

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

SHE WILL COME BACK WITH A EXPLAINATION.. COME CHAT WITH ME AND ILL BE GLAD TO EXPLAIN FURTHER INSIGHTS FOR YOU IN LC.

I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!

TY & GB :)

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I would be happy to shed some light on this topic. See what her true feelings are and whether it’s really a good idea for the two of you to get back together. I’m offering a special now, $15 for a tarot reading with no time limit. Contact me live.

over 10 years ago

I can look more into this for you in a live chat. I have a few different specials and I specialize in this topic. Hope to hear from you soon!

over 10 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

Call me for a private session. The connection is still there. and I look forward to speaking to you about this and helping you find clarity. -Debbie

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

She is hurting. Her life has had many painful moments. She doesn’t like being vulnerable, that is why she left you. The possibility that you might leave her. She will mature emotionally soon. Contact me for more insight.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
advisorshane's photo

Shane (advisorshane)

39 posts

Nicole,

I feel that what she told you was mostly true. She does truly love you and does believe that you could be the one. However, the seriousness of commiting to you when you could be the one frightens her and she is not sure she deserves you. Which is ridiculous because she does, but sometimes we don’t see things that are so obvious when they apply to us.

If you would like more insight on this, just let me know

-Shane

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so I can help you further…I have the answers and insight that will help you! There are some things that you need to know…May GOD bless you!