Neck pain with Incense

over 10 years ago
argenis24 didn't upload a photo

argenis24

3 posts

When someone turns on a certain incense, my neck starts to hurt, I begin to feel week, and emotions take over me. Why does this happen?

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

your probably allergic to it

over 10 years ago

argenis24

3 posts

maybe but I don’t get itchy or watery eyes, swollen throat, or hives …its just my neck. If i were allergic I will have other symptoms but I don’t. I’ll follow up with a doctor to see

over 10 years ago

Hello Argenis, you have to be careful who and where you vent for some odd reason i’m sensing some kind of negativity here. I would love to help you further if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Argenis,

Different incenses can affect each person differently, often working on stimulation one or more of the chakras. It is likely that this scent is activating one of your chakras that has had a block in it that needs to clear or that for some reason doesn’t respond well to the stimulation. Contact me for further detail. I wish you health and happiness!

Jess

over 10 years ago
gorgeousbutterfly's photo

Aurora (gorgeousbutterfly)

122 posts

do you feel comfortable going to a church?

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

If you do some meditation, and learn to relax more often this may help with your stress, tense muscles, and body aches. Incense some times is made differenly and some can cause headaches etc. Maybe just find a better brand, or that is not made with cheap ingredients. I know there is cheaper made stuff, and good stuff.

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

If you do some meditation, and learn to relax more often this may help with your stress, tense muscles, and body aches. Incense some times is made differenly and some can cause headaches etc. Maybe just find a better brand, or that is not made with cheap ingredients. I know there is cheaper made stuff, and good stuff.

over 10 years ago
mrspsychicsonya didn't upload a photo

mrssonya (mrspsychicsonya)

16 posts

dear its someone or something trying to stop you

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so that I can help you further… I have the answers and insights that will help you! May GOD bless you!

over 10 years ago

argenis24

3 posts

I stop going to church mainly because of my mothers death.. no I am not comfortable with going to church in fact it just overwhelms me with emotions … It’s not headaches but pain in the neck area

over 10 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

You should not let anything keep you from church, Call me for a live private session I have a lot to tell you. Look forward to hearing from you. -Debbie