My imagination?

over 10 years ago
duckie04 didn't upload a photo

RB (duckie04)

1 post

Since I was young I have seen things that I cannot explain. I have vivid dreams and some are premonitions. Nothing of great importance but none the less it happens. I have questions but am unsure as to whom I should speak with. I fear it’s my imagination at times, watching too many ghost shows…

over 10 years ago

hello, I can help you right away on all of your questions , I specialize in these areas and can give you accurate insight and details . I have 42 yrs exp , and born with my gift . I will give you accurate details . Hope to hear from you . On line now . I read around the spirit and see what is ahead and happening Blessing -sunn10020-You won,t be sorry you contact me . Blessings

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I would be glad to talk with you about this and see whats going on. All dreams arent prophetic,however,sometimes its just the subconsious minds way of working out issues or emotions.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

I feel you do have a special gift and I would like to explain more to you in LC about this.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, I have the insight and answers that will help you indeed! I would like to help you further…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

i would love to speak with you please chat with me

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I feel like you was afraid of it. Its just you never understood these dreams on what is the real reason why they keep going on over and over. If you want someone to explain to you why. Contact me today!

over 10 years ago

Hello RB, i’m sensing fear here if you would like I can help you further, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

RB,

Many of us here have had similar experiences and it can be an unsettling new world to dive into! I would be happy to help dispel any fear and understand your dreams, so that you can use their insight positively in your life. Take Care and I hope to hear from you!

Jess

over 10 years ago
jessicadawn's photo

Ms. Jessica Dawn (jessicadawn)

4 posts

I would be very happy to offer you some insight into this matter. I am online now and ready to help you!!!

over 10 years ago

very pressured me to check out all about your imagination; love to know your story. You can open this link an “online psychic”:http://www.psychicscorner.co.uk can help you.

over 10 years ago
advisorshane's photo

Shane (advisorshane)

39 posts

RB,

It’s not your imagination or the fact that you’re watching too many ghost shows.

When I first started seeing, hearing and feeling things more frequently, I thought I was imagining it too. It’s just you opening up. Don’t let it freak you out, when something happens just know that you were meant to see, hear or feel it. Take a few deep breaths and try to think about or feel why your seeing it. If you keep doing this, it will kind of flex the psychic muscle and you will start to see, feel or hear things of more importance. That was one of the things that annoyed me most, the things I was seeing, had no importance. I think maybe they start us out with things that aren’t important so we get some practice before things get more serious.

Love & Light,

Shane

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

You do have psychic intuition. It is much greater than the average persons, but it is not incredibly strong yet. When interpreting your dreams you have to learn to separate the important from the useless. If you learn how to do that, you will learn how to utilize your psychic dreams. Your abilities need to grow. If you reach your full potential as a psychic it will help you a lot in life. My younger years were filled with experiences similar to your own. Through discipline and training I was able to utilize my abilities. I would love to help you. Send me a message or chat with me, if you think it would help you.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so I can help you further. I have the answers and insights to your answers. I am sensing that you do in some way have a psychic intuition. May GOD bless you!

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

I think many of us in the beginning experienced and thought the way you do. Overactive imagination, too many horror movies…etc. However, I do feel this is not the case with you, and accepting that you have a gift is the first step to understanding it.

I would be happy to speak with you about it, please feel free to contact me.

Blessings to you and yours.