my ex

over 10 years ago

my ex and i have parted but i still love him and would like to be with him its hurting me any guidance would really be most appreciated thank you

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

At this time I empatize with you. It is very hard to let and detach from some one you love. I know right now it would be important to be gentle with yourself, and know things will heal in time. It’s just in the moment we feel confused, lost, and hurt. I would give you both time to heal, and the allow the clouds to blow over. Everything truly does happen for our good, although it might not see so in the moment. Growing stronger you will become, and appreciate yourself more if you choose to look at as an opportunity to learn and grow from it. I know seeking the truth about yourself, loving who you are, and becoming indepedent takes strength, courage, and determination, but you have it inside of you to build a new life, and a stronger one whether he ever comes back or not. I would just stay focused right now on healing yourself, and figuring out what you’d like most in you r life, and what changes you need to make in yourself to have that kind of life. Detaching from him, gives you the opportunity to seek out what your life is about, what you want to stand for, and what kind of partner you really want in your life. It’s just the way you want to look at this, either a bad thing, or a good thing, but there are always blessings that will come from it.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Vicki,

Unfortunately it takes two to work at a relationship regardless of which one of you decided to call it quits.

I am a qualified counsellor if you need an ear to bend.

As for readings – they can only been done in Live-Chat.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Vicki,

Its time to step back and let him come to you,if you feel you have to wait for this man. However,I can sense that the same things will happen again…as he hasnt made any effort to change since he doesnt think he has any issues. I would be glad to help you and to look deeper into this with you in a reading.

Blessings and online now!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

right now things are heated still.. the feelings yes are still their .. but I feel when you least expect it you ex is going to come up in your life and does have good news to tell you.

come chat with me and ill be glad to look into this for you more further and give you the advise GUIDANCE and insights your looking for and are in need of.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so I can help you further, I have the insight that will help you…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

this man has allot to say to you and it is due to the separation i see negativity around him contact me for more information

over 10 years ago

Hello Vicki, he has so much going on in his head right now on what he’s going to say to you. I would love to help you further if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
misssabrina's photo

(*Master Love Psychic*) Get... (misssabrina)

14 posts

hello, i know go going through a lot of mixwd emotions right now but also in time you will see how and why he come in your life to learn something my dear , i can do a Special love reading for you if you like i am on line now ,gb

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Vicki,

I am sorry for your pain, I know how difficult separations can be. I do believe that there is better love for you in your future and I would love to delve into this further with you. Please, take care.

Jess