kept promise

over 10 years ago

my girlfriend of 2 and a half yrs passed away wednesday july 24th 3013. I would like to know what she wants me to do. if she wants me to wait or go as soon as possible.

over 10 years ago
advisorshane's photo

Shane (advisorshane)

39 posts

Brian,

I see darkness all around the promise. It looks like whatever you and her promised eachother, was not made when she was in the right state of mind. Please wait, there are good things in store for you in the future. She is on the other side watching over you, is excited to help you navigate your way through life and loves you very much.

-Shane

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

this person is saying that she wants you to move on and love again

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

she would want whats best for you, and that would be for you to move on with your life and be happy. i know that it hurts right now, but in time things will get better. :)

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I agree, it’s heart aching to lose someone you love, but of course we say things, and do things we regret saying before we pass. We each have our own path, and own choices to make. It may have been her time to leave this earth, but it is not your time, and healing will come, and you will always be guided in the right direction. I believe she’d want you to be happy without her here, and live a complete full life. Her pain and suffering was not yours to bare, or carry. You never have to feel guilty for being happy, or living. There is no easier path then time to heal your grief. My advice would be not to allow yourself to get consumed with to much grief and depression. Of course she doesn’t want you to be sad, and she does want you to be happy. The best thing you can do is remember the good times, and move on with your life, being the best perso you can be in this world.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Hi sweetie, please contact me, so that I can help you further…I have the insight and answers that will help you! May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Brian,

My condolences to you. Losing someone is always a rough thing to go through. I wouldnt advise going out right away and instead feel you should focus on understanding,sorting through your feelings, and forgiving her for leaving you like this (it is common that people often blame the other person for passing away and leaving them alone). You dont need to be in any rush,and more often then not you would end up being hurt if you go out and get involved so soon. There isnt any hurry,you have time for other romances in the future,but right now grieve and mourn and do the things you need to be able to let this go.

I would be glad to look deeper into this in a reading and am available and online now.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

Hello Brian, very sorry to hear of your lost….She only wants you to live your life and be happy and not just sit around being sad. I would love to help you further if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Brian,

I wish I could offer your something that would truly console your loss and I wish with my whole heart for healing for you. Take care and consideration and love as you decide how to move forward. Your girlfriend has learned much since passing and may wish differently for you now. If you would like more insight and detail, please contact me. And know we all wish you the very best. Take Care.

Jess

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

Hello Brian, I would offer a tarot reading to you to speak with your girlfriend and answer your question. While I do not have direct experience communicating with the dead, I have had success communicating with spirit guides, including the guides of other people, not just my own. Contact me if you think I’m the right psychic for you.

over 10 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

Call me for a live, private session. Theres much needed to tell you. I look forward to hearing from you. -Debbie