are we soul mates

over 10 years ago

Are me and my nepali soul mates or just best friends if not do u see anyone else that will my soul mate

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Belinda,

Lets take a look in a reading and see what is shown on this matter. I have helped 1000s,and can help you too!

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
advisorshane's photo

Shane (advisorshane)

39 posts

Belinda,

You and Nepali are not soulmates. The theory of soulmates is misunderstood. Your soulmates do not incarnate with you. They are part of your team to help get you through this life. Kind of like a Guardian Angel or Spirit Guide. However, we do have many Kindred Spirits that incarnate with us. Nepali and you could certainly be Kindred Spirits though. ;-)

If you would like to know more, we can discuss this in a reading.

May you be surrounded by white light,

Shane

over 10 years ago
angelnina's photo

Gifted Nina (angelnina)

1 post

the energy that come’s from this friendship is not just va strong bond as friend’s there is a very good reason for it contact me and i well let you no only 0.75 per minutes

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me further, so I can help you indeed, I have the insight and answers that will help you…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Belinda,

A soulmate is sometimes just a best friend and nothing more.

Please note a soulmate is not always a romantic relationship at all.

It is a spiritual union first and foremost.

If you would really like the answer to that question please visit me in Live-Chat for a proper reading.

Please note reading quesiton are answered in Live-Chat and not here on the forum as this is a public forum.

You may like to search out an article I wrote on Soulmates under our News & Articles forum and that is a free service to all our clients here at Bitwine. It is on Pf 3 and divided in three parts one of which asks you – “Are You Ready for a Soulmate Relationship?”

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

I would be glad to look into this for you and tell you weither its Napoli or someone else coming in your life soon.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago

Hello Belinda, I would love to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
mollie70's photo

Mollie Willmont (mollie70)

4 posts

hey there is a difference between soulmates and a twinflame relationships :) the most intense is the one where there is much more growth for your soul :) love and light, im available for a reading :)

over 10 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

Hello, I am here to listen and help you with your questions. I can do a reading with tarot or a session with pendulum or Ouija. Contact me Blessings Psychic Hekite

over 10 years ago
misssabrina's photo

(*Master Love Psychic*) Get... (misssabrina)

14 posts

Hello, soulmates come in many forms my and many resons, i can do a soulmate Reading for today i have $10 for 25min .. i am online now if you like. ty have a good day

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Belinda,

As others have said, there are many different perceptions and ideas around what a soul mate is and their role in your life. What matters here is whether or not you two will share love and stability and help each other grow in positive ways. I would be happy to do a relationship reading with you to provide further insight. ‘Wishing you the best.

Jess

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

Hi Belinda, I believe you are referring to soulmate’s as in destined to be together in a romantic relationship. (As it’s the most common use of the term.) I would be happy to do a reading on this for you. I have a special right now for $15 for a tarot reading with no time limit. Contact me live, I’m online now.

over 10 years ago

I can look more into this for you in a live chat. I have a few different specials and I specialize in this topic. Hope to hear from you soon!

over 10 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

Contact me for a private session for the answer, Look forward to hearing from you -Debbie