Timeframes

over 10 years ago

Hi,

There are a handful of psychics that tell me the same story but months and months go by and still have yet to manifest. I even spoken with a few that read me 3 years ago, gave timeframe, which never-happened. Recently give me more time-frames. Nothing has happened with work opportunity or relationships.

over 10 years ago
eve12 didn't upload a photo

Eve (eve12)

1 post

I know the feeling. Love to get an answer other than free will, our energy delayed it, etc.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

well, the furture can always change sweetheart, and when it does its always for the better. :)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Monique,

Time frames are one of the trickiest parts of a reading,and shouldnt even be considered carved in stone. I would be glad to look at your situation though,in a reading,and am very accurate in them.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
dofonaoxum's photo

MelissaMickey.com (dofonaoxum)

6 posts

Hi Monique,

It seems like you may have some blockages that are keeping you from being able to achieve a desired end. Feel free to contact me, I’d be happy to prescribe some things you can do.

Dofona Oxum

over 10 years ago
advisorshane's photo

Shane (advisorshane)

39 posts

Monique,

Time for Spirit is different from our time. So time frames are on of the most difficult things for us to nail down exactly. Some psychics are better than others where time frames are concerned.

I hope this answers your question and makes sense.

Thank you,

Shane

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

Monique i’m sorry for the past disapointment’s but there is something’s you need to know there is no time in the spirit world,god gave us the freedom of will to pick and choose our own paths and thats why its up to you to pick 1 psychic/advisor so that you won’t get anything confused so that they could lead you down the right path instead of getting a whole bounch of different answers and confusion and nothings down in stone until it happens i would love to do a tarto spread for you to help you through the confusion thank you and godbless, advisor christin

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Monique, I feel like some of the time frames your asking is all depends on your choices and what energy you put into. I am good at timeframes. But its all depends on your decisions are you willing to work though the ups and downs. I hope this makes you understand where some psychics are not able to get that because energy changes most all the time. God Bless!

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Man makes up time. spirit has no time. things change by the lessons you learn or don’t learn so it depends on how you handle the situations, and other people. There is nothing written in stone, and negative and positive energy can change things from occurring.

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Man makes up time. spirit has no time. things change by the lessons you learn or don’t learn so it depends on how you handle the situations, and other people. There is nothing written in stone, and negative and positive energy can change things from occurring.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

time frames are never exact they always change depending on the person this time frame involves. and also may actions and energies.. their is something coming for you that is for sure.. and I can give you a time frame est when to realy look forward to.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so I can help you further…I have the insight and answers that will help you…What you have to understand is that you need to have only Psychic that you trust and that you can build a relationship with, it will seem to confuse you when you have so many different Psychics to deal with…I can really help you, 100% Accurate! May God bless you!