would like to get a glimpse of my future

over 10 years ago

Im curious as to how i will be financially? Who will i end up with when will i have kids? Please get back to me

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Crystal,

I would be glad to look into this for you in a reading. PLease look over my feedback and then get back to me.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
advisorshane's photo

Shane (advisorshane)

39 posts

Hi Crystal,

I see your financial situation getting better in around six months. Things are going to be tough until then though so just hang in there.

I do also see a child in the future. It looks like things are really going to start looking up for you.

If you would like additional details, just let me know and I’d be happy to give you a more in depth reading.

Thank you,

Shane

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

crystal i would love to explore in this with you i already see so much that you will be excited about contact me for more information

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Crystal, The only way your financials will get better if you put your mind where you need it. With the kids you must think about the career before children. I see them as a money ideal for you. If you want to have more insight let me know. God Bless

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I can help you with that, I have the insight and answers that will help you indeed, please contact me, so I can help you further…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago

Hello Crystal, things in your future will be uplifting. I would love to help you further if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

Hello, I am here to listen and help you with your questions. I can do a reading with tarot or a session with pendulum or Ouija. Contact me Blessings Psychic Hekite

over 10 years ago
misssabrina's photo

(*Master Love Psychic*) Get... (misssabrina)

14 posts

hello Crystal i am Miss Sabrina ,i feel a some changes in your furture, if you would like to know more i am online now.. have a good day

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Crystal,

Much of where you will be in life depends on what your focus and goals are right now. We change our lives through thought, feeling, and the law of attraction. I would be happy to show you where your energies are leading you right now and how you can shift them to create what you want. Good luck and take care!

Jess

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

As other’s have said, your future is changing constantly and as you change focuses and goals what any psychic tells you is more than likely going to change. Also, the further into the future you look the more likely it’s going to change because as time goes on, your decisions and choices may not line up exactly with what the cards were predicting you would.

All that said, I would be happy to look into the future and see what the cards are saying right now. I can do a reading that looks into the future month-by-month, I will look up to a year from now.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you can get a glimpse into the future by contacting me in LC. I can answer both questions for you in the $10.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

hi crystal my name is crystal to lol i can help you with what your looking for

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Crystal! I do see success in business. However there is also a hesitancy on your part…not knowing the true direction you want to go. I would be happy to do a full reading for you to explore this.

Blessings to you and yours.