will he write

over 10 years ago

does my nepali friend miss me,he stopped writting to me in january,will he write soon

over 10 years ago
advisorshane's photo

Shane (advisorshane)

39 posts

Belinda,

He is going through a stressful time right now and life has gotten hectic. I feel he will contact you within the next three months.

Have a nice evening,

Shane

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

theres allot going on in this persons life right now but i do see him getting in touch with you soon for more information on time lines etc contact me

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Yes he does miss you a lot, but it seems as if he has some issues going on in his personal life right now, and there is more, from where that came from…Please contact me, so I can help you further…I have the insight and answers that will help you…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Belinda,

Why not take the initative and write him instead of waiting for him to write you? I get a sense he feels his life has gotten dull and that there isnt much to tell you about.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

Hello, I am here to listen and help you with your questions. I can do a reading with tarot or a session with pendulum or Ouija. Contact me Blessings Psychic Hekite

over 10 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum.