Confused in Love

over 10 years ago

I am in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend from over seas. We have such a wonderful connection and understanding with each other, but it hurts being so far away and not being able to see him. He works long hours and I don’t get to talk to him as often as I like due to the major time differences. However, I truly feel that this relationship is worth the fight. I’m starting to have doubts, because he’s always so busy, but he says he cares deeply for me so I need not worry. However, I’ve been browsing and seen that his old dating profile is still up. I’ve talked to him, but he says that I’m just overreacting. Should I worry or does he really mean it?

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

well theres allot of confusion around this situation due to work and the time difference but i could help give you clarity and the help you need contact me

over 10 years ago
gorgeousbutterfly's photo

Aurora (gorgeousbutterfly)

122 posts

Call me.

over 10 years ago
advisorshane's photo

Shane (advisorshane)

39 posts

Flowerpower201,

I feel that you relationship with this man is more of a way for him to stroke his own ego, without having to get too serious. For additional guidance in your love life I can certainly help.

Thanks,

Shane

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Flowerpower,

Unfortunately I agree with Shane and I do not believe you are over reacting at all.

If someone was committed to you, the first thing they are likely to do is make themselves unavailable to other people.

However in this gentleman defense, it is a long distance relationship and unless one of you is moving to the other person country – it cannot really go anywhere serious and NO I am not telling you to move there at all.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so I can help you further…I have the insight and answers that will help you…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I would be worried if I were you. That he is still checking out that dating site is a negative and he isnt talking to you as much either. You need some help here and I would be glad to look into this deeper for you!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

Hello, I am here to listen and help you with your questions. I can do a reading with tarot or a session with pendulum or Ouija. Contact me Blessings Psychic Hekite

over 10 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum.

over 10 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

Contact me for a private reading, I will help you find the clarity your seeking. Debbie

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)