Job and career

over 10 years ago
swoman didn't upload a photo

beauty (swoman)

14 posts

hi, i was wondering can you see if ill ever get a job and what it maybe in? been out of work for over a year now and its taking its toll on me, as im so ready to work. can you see when and if ill get a job? any details xx

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Samra,

I would be happy to look into this for you. I have a sense that you have been put through this waiting period, in order for the right job to flow into your life. Please contact me for more information and take care!

Jess

over 10 years ago

I have good news for you! Please contact me for honesty and accuracy :) Many Blessings!

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

well your spirits are saying that you have been working hard on this situation and they want you to know that the answer is yes you will have one soon

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I see so many things for you in the future…Please contact me further, so I can help you…I have the insight and answers that will help you…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
advisorshane's photo

Shane (advisorshane)

39 posts

Samra,

I do see an immense strength in you. You are a very stong person. I see you in a healing field. Concerning your career it will get better, but it’s going to take some time.

For more details, contact me for a reading.

-Shane