Is he the one?

over 10 years ago
anartist's photo

anartist

5 posts

I met a nice guy online about 10 months ago and we’ve had good chemistry and connection. We’re in a long distance online relationship. However, I came to see him where he lives and I’ve been here for over 2 months but still haven’t been able to. He seems to put off meeting me every time. We’ve argued about it and he says he cares, but his actions show the opossite. I am close to giving up and I would like to know if I should keep holding on or just let it go. Is he the one I’m supposed to be with or is there someone else who is my soulmate?

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Did he invite you to come? Also the thing is, he may be hiding some things from you, or not ready for a relationship in person. There are many factors that can add up to fears of meeting someone online. It sounds maybe you went there without him being ready to meet you, or even if that was his intention. I wouldn’t wait around for him, and live your life. You may have moved to fast in that direction without knowing him long enough, or being patient. I would back off a little bit, and let him go. If it is meant to be, then it will be, if not you will meet someone else.

over 10 years ago
kayskindnessadviser's photo

Kay's Kindness (kayskindnessadviser)

32 posts

I would absolutely love to touch base on this with you if you are interested and have not yet had a session with someone, or would like another opinion, though I wouldn’t doubt my fellow advisers. If you are interested please stop by my page :-)

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Anartist,

Two things – soulmate and romantic partnership are not the same thing.

Two NO – he is not the one but his own behaviour. If he was truly interested he would be chasing you and you would not even need to ask this question.

There is an old saying “ACTIONS SPEAKING LOUDER THAN WORDS”.

By his actions he is showing you he is not serious about you. Sorry.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
anartist's photo

anartist

5 posts

Hattie: Yes, we talked a lot about meeting up and we’ve both been anticipating this. However, I think you make valid points. I guess I just needed a reality check. I figured so. Thank you all so much for the feedback. I really appreciate it.

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Anartist,

I don’t believe that you are meant to be together, but that there is a special lesson about love here. As Esther said, actions speak louder than words and a willingness to recognize this is part of loving ourselves. Take care and please contact me if you would like to discuss further.

Jess

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

He is not a good partner for you. I feel he is deceiving you in some way. He does like you very much, but he is keeping something from you. It would be best for you to brake of the relationship. If you can not see yourself doing this you can contact me and we can figure out what you should do.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
anartist's photo

anartist

5 posts

Jess, I strongly believe that there is a lesson about love in this. It feels like I have learned so much about my self and am still learning as I go on. I strongly believe that I’m getting much closer to the person I am supposed to be with.

over 10 years ago
anartist's photo

anartist

5 posts

Shalen, thank you so much for that. I feel sad that he is not a good match for me, because I wanted it to be. Everything was so good in the beginning and I felt like a princess. It calms me that you feel that he does like me very much, but I am curious as to what it could be that he is keeping from me. Hopefully nothing dangerous or life threatening.

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Anartist,

I absolutely agree with you and I am wholeheartedly hoping that you find that fulfillment soon. :)

Jess

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

yes I do feel their is a new love interest in your life and you will be seeing many changes about this soon.

come chat with me and ill be glad to explain where when and how.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me further, so I can help you…I have the insight and answers that will help you…It seems that he is not being honest with you about some things…you need to contact me, so I can help you with what is going on for a fact…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
anartist's photo

anartist

5 posts

Thank you all. You’ve been very helpful

over 10 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum.

over 10 years ago
mollie70's photo

Mollie Willmont (mollie70)

4 posts

He is the right one for you right now :)x

over 10 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

Hello, I am here to listen and help you with your questions. I can do a reading with tarot or a session with pendulum or Ouija. Contact me Blessings Psychic Hekite

over 10 years ago
misssabrina's photo

(*Master Love Psychic*) Get... (misssabrina)

14 posts

hello , i feel hes not the one for you, hes got to get hes self together be for he gets together with anybody, i would love to do a reading with you and see more about love in your future if you like i am on line now ty gb