Will my ex reach out and apologize?

over 10 years ago
neparlepas didn't upload a photo

neparlepas

2 posts

I was seeing someone for a few months, and we ended a few weeks ago. When he ended, he did not do it in person and said some really awful things to me about myself, which I have started to internalize. I have no interest in seeing him again romantically, but am wondering whether this guy will ever be reaching out to apologize, or if I should just be leaving this in my past?

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

he will contact you again for a very strong reason.. come chat with me ill be glad to explain more dear.

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb:)

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Neparlepas,

It sounds like what you need is closure in order to be able to heal. I do think there is a possibility that he will contact you again, but I think how you are growing and healing spiritually from this situation is important. If you would like to discuss further, please contact me. I wish you healing and love!

Jess

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Neparlepas,

While you may need closure,I really dont see this man reaching out with an apology. Dont count on him for your closure. Best to let this one go and move on and let the universe replenish you. Let me know if you need anything else,and blessings always!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

he will contact you but for what its not showing me at the moment contact me for your free 5 min medatation and i could see more

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

There is always a chance he will contact you, but I can see that he has no intention of doing that at the moment. I doubt he will provide you the closure that you need. The way he broke up with you has do do with his own problems. You must know that. If you need me to help you move on and heal contact me.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

You should just leave it in the past and move on, but it seems that you have some other issues going on with you at this time also…Please contact me, so I can help you further, I have the insight and answers that will help you indeed! May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
neparlepas didn't upload a photo

neparlepas

2 posts

Thanks to all of you who replied and to the ones I was able to speak to. Dahlia, I don’t have anything else going on, so I’m not sure what you are referring to, but thank you for the blessings!