When will he be in love with me again and come back

over 10 years ago

My husband and I are seperated I have been told numerous times we will be back together. The relationship he was in is literally has just finished. We do get on and I feel over the last week we have become closer. He has said he does love me but no in love with me. He has been say this week things like don’t want to lead you on, we will always be good friend, and hope we can always stay good friends. My gut instinct tells me he is saying thse things to convince himself, and maybe just maybe he is tarting to fall in love with me again. So hence the title and question when will he be in love with me again and when is he coming home. I know we can make it work and be better than we have ever been before. So would appreciate your answers love and light Marion xxx

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

A good book you can use at this point, is Stormie Omartian’s prayers for changing your marriage, and the power of a praying wife. I wouldn’t worry about your husband at the moment, but healing, and sorting through why the realtionship isn’t working and what you can do differently on your part, which would be learning to love yourself, taking better care of yourself, and taking some time to search what you really want out of life, and if he does come back, how do you think things could be different. Do some soul searching on yourself, and leave your husband in God’s hands and know he will do his part.

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Marion,

I agree with Hattie, this is about your spiritual growth and self-love right now. Sometimes there are “tests” we seem to need to pass in the universe and when we are ready we attract the love we are craving into our lives. I would be happy to delve into this further with you and see what this learning phase is about and when love will be with you again. Take the best of Care!

Jess

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Marion,

I can help you to draw that love back from him and to make this relationship work,and would love to do a reading on the situation for you to give you some time frames.I also have some ideas on how to take more control in this situation to insure it doesnt happen again. And there are ways to make him fall in love again with you ,too! I am online and available to help you now!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

there are many people who like to sugar coat things and lie just so that they wont hurt your feelings in all truth though Hattie isn’t lieing praying is always the way to go you see we all have a spirit & soul but some people don’t know how to communicate with theirs god gave us a gift that we call psychic but just because you can’t hear your spirit doesn’t mean you cant talk to her and that god won’t answer your prayers god bless and take care Christin

over 10 years ago

Hello Marion, I would love to help you if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
misssabrina's photo

(*Master Love Psychic*) Get... (misssabrina)

14 posts

hello, i feel the is negativity around him , you do need to heal your self and need spiritual balanceing , i can help you in this situation ans see what is in your future , i am on line now ty