twinflame

over 10 years ago
swoman didn't upload a photo

beauty (swoman)

14 posts

Hi, im feeling really confused. i though and felt so strongly i met my twin flame but its been over 9 months with no contact from him and im just confused. I dettached my self from it all, but feel someone is trying to pull me towards them, i see 11:11 every where i go and the word twin, have i yet to meet my twin or have i already? x

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Although you see 11:11 and twin a lot , it may be the angels sending you a message. When you meet your twinflame you will know it, because you will both be drawn to each other, have to grow and mature a lot, but will handle things in mature manner. It is a healthy relationship at its best if both people grow together, and move through the obstacles, learning there life lessons. Although there is a certain hype about twinflames these day, not everyone will be your twinflame, and some are your soul mates. So you will know the difference, it’s a relationship like none you’ve had before, and a more postive relationship as you grow an mature together.

over 10 years ago
swoman didn't upload a photo

beauty (swoman)

14 posts

thanks hattie, could you see if i had met him, i feel my ex was a counterfiet, as it was very much one way relationship i gave and he took, so i know balance is a key to a twin flame reunion, but the signs seem to be popping up everywhere and even the name john, johnny or johnathan x

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

I feel your twinflame is near you and your getting these signs for a reason these signs are telling you something you need to know and ill be glad to explain more to you in chat about this.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Smara,

Did you know there is a great article on this topic on Pg 4 under News & Articles which is a free service to all our clients here at Bitwine.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Samra,

I have felt for a while that I am in a twin flame relationship. There is a lot of growth that has to occur in these relationships and for a while it felt like we weren’t really together. We mirrored each other’s faults too well. The more love and spiritual growth I found on my own, the closer we would grow and heal. It may be that there is some growth that needs to occur before the universe brings you together again—maybe even just letting go of all the signs and waiting to see what happens. If you would like, contact me, I would love to explore this further with you. Wishing you love and happiness!

Jess

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Samra,

I am not a fan of twin flame/soulmate feelings,because they dont make a lot of sense. What if your soulmate was born to early or too late,making them too young or too old for us? What if they were born in another country we would never ever go to and visit? There are many things could keep supposed soulmates from ever even knowing of each other. You have other options ahead of you,and a new love is coming soon.Let these feelings go…I dont sense him returning…and move on.

I would love to look into this more for you,and am online and available now to help you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

This man is not the man for you. You have not yet met a person you will be happy being with long term. Contact me for more insight.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

This not the man for you sweetie, it seems that you have a lot of confusion and stress going on right now, There is more from where that came from, please contact me, so I can help you further…I have the insight and answers that will help you…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum.