Spirit Guide Contact

over 10 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

I just met my spirit guide and so much was given about him. Now that we know of each other personally, is there any way for someone to help me bridge the communication between us? I am making my way to opening my third eye and third ear so we can communicate but I want to be able to talk to him. My knowledge of him has been an amazing and most humbling experience.

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

I can help you with a simple meditation that enables you to open up your third eye and answer all your questions. chat with me now

over 10 years ago
amarilove's photo

Gypsy Love (amarilove)

13 posts

I can help you with this sweetie. I have been a practicing Witch for most of my life. I know that feeling of connecting with your guide, a very amazing feeling. Meditations are the best way to connect, but there are different ways of bridging that connection through offerings to him. And helping yourself with certain kinds of incenses, I find sandlewood works best for me, during this time. Also lighting a candle and getting a bowl of water.. and letting the candle reflect off the water with the incenses burning..and drums or trance like music playing while you deeply meditate on the water and focus all your intention on him..I feel that will help Hun. Also why meditating remember to massage your third eye! I hope this has helped some..And if you would like to talk to me further, I have a deal $10 for a 30 minute reading. Have a great night and good luck Hun! Love and Light!

over 10 years ago
misssabrina's photo

(*Master Love Psychic*) Get... (misssabrina)

14 posts

Hello i am a chakra healer and can help you with this ,,, if you like i am on line now

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Toree,

What a great experience! I would love to help you further connect with you spirit guide, so that you can grow used to both sharing information with him and recognizing his guidance on your own. Take care and enjoy!

Jess

Jess