mother problems

over 10 years ago

My mom has always cause problems in my life i dnt know why she lives with me and my husband she always compares my relationship to her and her ex she always says nagative things like that my husband is gunna cheat on me and that controls my mind i want to know why she says these things and should i listen to her?is she rigth? Im tired if het

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I would be happy to do a tarot reading for you to gain some perspective into your mother and why she feels the need to do or say the things she does. I’m running a special right now, a full reading with no time limit for $15.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

If there is a way for you to move out and not be under her negative influence you will feel a lot better about yourself and life. Understand that you have to make your own path in life, and to find true happiness you will have to learn how to set boundaries emotionally and spiritually. The best thing you can do is live seperate from her, and you can still talk to her, but at the same time you have to live your own life, and be free of all the negative beliefs, opinions, and her way of doing things. Your relationship is not like your mothers, and don’t believe that at all. You create your own reality and relationships seperate from her. I can help you if you want to talk about this, I believe I could give you some undertanding about this and help you find a positive way to come out of the situation.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Moriah,

If you dont know why she lives with you,she doesnt need to be there. I sense a negative and toxic relationship with her,and believe you and your husband would be better off without her in your house. I think its time to tell Mom to move out and get her own life.

Lets look into this deeper in a reading. I am available to help you now!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Moriah,

It sounds like your mother is projecting on and draining you. It may be time to learn to set some solid boundaries with your mother, which will in turn lead you to set other healthy boundaries in your life. I would love to do a reading for you if you contact me. We can discover the best way to move forward. Take Care.

Jess

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Moriah,

I totally agree with Robin, when I read your question my HIgher Guide said to me – Show her the Front Door!!!

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago

The only reason we live with het cause this is her house my dad left her for another women and me and my husband moved in to help her pay bills but she backstabs us and all she does is smoke cig and drink she has no job and dosent try to help me clean

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

Do not listen to your mother. All of her faults have nothing to do with you and your husband. As an empath I can see she is experiencing emotional turmoil. All of her negative comments are being projected on to you. She doesn’t want to be alone in her pain. Your mother does not realize this but she wants you to go through the same thing she went through, so she isn’t alone. The way your mom rationalizes this critical, mean behavior is believing that she is right as is saving you from heartache. She wants to save you from what she went through. She does not help around the house because she believes she is broken. Your mom does not value herself or the work that she does. In order to live a happy and productive life you may need to find another place to live. If that is not an option, you have to learn to ignore your mother’s comments. If you need more insight contact me.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Moriah,

I also agree with Shalen on that – however I would like to suggest some books for you to consider reading to see if oneof these books may help.

EMOTIONAL VAMPIRES Looks at those who would drain you dry or your emotions, health, sanity and even money (if possible) By Albert J. Bernstein PhD

PEOPLE WHO MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL Manging the people who try to control you. By Lois Grant.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I feel a lot of negative energy in your life and in your household…Your mother is dealing with some issues that you are not aware of…Please contact me, so I can help you further…I have the insight and answers that will help you…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

Why Don’t you contact me for a private session, We can discuss this more and I can help you find the clarity you need, I look forward to hearing from you. -Deb