will i be okay

over 10 years ago

hey everyone

just wanted to know if I will be okay in the near future im trying to get over a three year friendship that I cherished very much in the past but will I be okay

Thanks in advance

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

yes i do see your spirit guides being around you more then ever giving you strength stay strong and find inner peace that your guides have been trying to give you

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

First off, time heals almost everything, give time, time.

I have no doubt that you WILL be okay eventually. I would be happy to read for you about what you can do to help yourself along in the process.

Also, I think a reiki treatment would be really helpful for you. Reiki is a form of energy healing, it helps heal physical and emotional wounds. This is also a treatment I provide. Visit my adviser page for more information and to see if I’m the right psychic for you.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Metua,,

Self Belief is everything here.

You need to believe that everything will turn out fine in the long run.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
advisorshane's photo

Shane (advisorshane)

39 posts

Hi Metua,

Of course you will be okay. Whenever a relationship ends it hurts. Sometimes people only come into our life for a short time and others come to stay. But I do see you and your friend reconnecting after some time.

If you need further guidance, I’m here to help. ;-)

Have a nice evening,

Shane

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Yes sweetie, you will be okay indeed! The relationship that you was in, was not in good standing. It was a good thing that you have moved on. There are so many things ahead of you…Please contact me further, so I can help you, I have the insight and answers that will help you…May God bless you!