finish long term relantionship and new one...

over 10 years ago

Hello! I am wondering..I finished long term relationship,i had on and off for 3 years. Now i met new person.. Is this the one? or not? I am always wondering who i will be end up with…. I asked many psychic for past long years but… It seems like, i am still dont know who will be.. Could you give me some adice? thank you!!!

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

your guides are telling me that there’s a choice in your near future and this person you had been with theres a negative energy around him and this is whats makeing you feel uncertain about him but theres something yet to come another person comeing in your life a choice of 3

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Greatday,

I noticed you asked for some advice.

Firstly you need to grieve and heal from the off/on three year relationship before launching straight into another one. Reason being you are likely to be carrying emotional baggage and the poor new partner is likely to get it by accident.

So – my advice as a qualified counsellor is to take a three month break from dating – a relationship diet – not food one.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I would be glad to look at this in a reading for you. ONline now to help you!

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

I feel it is important for you to take some time to get to know your new person. Do not rush the relationship. Make sure all wounds are healed and take things slow. It would be better for you to ask after you have gotten more serious. I do have a strong sense that the end of your long term relationship will be positive for you in the future.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

First off, honestly I think you’re thinking too much about this. Relax, have fun in your relationships. Even if they don’t turn out to be your soulmate, everything happens for a reason and you’re with that person to learn something, either about relationships or about yourself.

That said, I would be happy to do a reading on your relationship potential with your new guy. I’m running a special right now for a full reading with now time limit for $15. Contact me live if you think I’m the right psychic for you.

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

i believe that you the confusion always comes when we allow ourselves to be emotionally attached to two people at once. There are lessons in this, and of course we all have negative character traits, just some more then others. Think we can tell you whose around you, but ultimately the choice is always yours to make. You have to follow your heart, and find your true self. When you do this and have learned to love yourself, the right person will be drawn to you for all the right reasons. We are a mirror to others in the moment, learning certain lessons in the moment, and so of course if we are in a relationship with someone we have to seek inside of ourselves why we feel the way we do, as well as why we feel the way we do, and why we are attracted to certain situations and people. I know you are probably wanting a life long partner, but my advice would be to take your time to heal, know what you want out of life, and take some time for yourself for at least a year before you get seriously involved with some one, or other wise we have the tendency to enter bad relationships on the rebound and end up going in circles. So the question is do you need to do that to learn your lessons?

over 10 years ago

Advisor Christin! Thank you for your future reading. Make sense what you said.. actuall fit me my current situation. Shalen H! I like your advice. It is really important for me what you said. and make sense with my current situation as well. All other adviser. Thank you so much for taking time to give me such good advise!

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

I do see the one you need to be with is ahead of you and you feel the conection quick! come chat with me today for insights of tomorrow!

I hop to hear from you soon!

ty& gb:)

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Hi greatday, I would like to help you further, please contact me, I have the insight and answers that will help you…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Greatday,

I get the feeling that as soon as you stop asking who the right one is, they will pop into your life; the universe plays funny tricks like that. I would love to help you clear out some confusion and focus on how you can better love yourself to attract exactly what you need in your life. Feel free to contact me; I wish you healing and all the best in love!

Jess

over 10 years ago
jessicadawn's photo

Ms. Jessica Dawn (jessicadawn)

4 posts

I would be very happy to offer you some insight into this matter. I am online now and ready to help you!!!