over 10 years ago
ciara81 didn't upload a photo

ciara81

5 posts

Dear All,

Can you please let me know does indeera like me/interested me as a friend

Thank you in advance

over 10 years ago

Hello Ciara, I would love to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Ciara! All relationships need to start off with a good base as friends. I do believe you both have things in common that could maintain a friendship. This is all I see for now.

If you would like a full reading please contact me.

Blessings to you and yours.

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

i see something that you will need to know chat with me so i can tell you what you need to know with my power i can tell you everything

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

i see something that you will need to know chat with me so i can tell you what you need to know with my power i can tell you everything

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

Hello Ciara, I would be happy to do a reading for you to determine that. I’m running a great special right now, $15 for a reading with no time limit. Contact me live, I’m online now.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Ciara,

This quesiton can easily be done in Live-Chat as a yes/no tarot question.

However I have a question for you?

Like/Friend – is that really what you want or in truth would you like more.

There is nothing wrong with wanting more but if you asked the cards a precise question of only like and friendship you may not get the answer back you would prefer.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i can tell you all you need to know about this person their intensions towards you in LC. their is something I need to tell you but in private not on the furom.

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & Gb :)

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you and see how this person feels towards you just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
psychic_master's photo

Psychic Love Master (psychic_master)

3 posts

come and see me for a reading , I will tell you what you need to know . thanks

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

Indeera likes you as a friend, but has mild romantic feelings. I have not yet gotten a strong enough connection for the two of you to tell you more. If you would like more insight contact me for a reading.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Friendship always leads to a strong foundation. Concentrate on that and discover if there is anything more having patience and giving things time to reveal themselves.

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Friendship always leads to a strong foundation. Concentrate on that and discover if there is anything more having patience and giving things time to reveal themselves.