am I waiting in vain?

over 10 years ago

I am “waiting” on a man ,”Chris”, I realize he is busy lately, but should I continue to wait this out? Am I wasting time?

over 10 years ago
ohiorivergirl's photo

Penney Ann Moore (ohiorivergirl)

83 posts

I feel that you shouldn’t give up on him, however don’t put your life on hold for him, either. It’s a waste of time to put your life on hold for anyone. Give him another 6 months or so, and if things don’t change then move on … and during that 6 months go and have fun with or without him. Spend time with friends, and keep on doing what you like, there is potential here with this man, but you don’t need him either.

Blessings, Penney

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I can look at your and his feelings and see if there’s true potential in your relationship. I’m running a deal right now for a $15 reading with no time limit.

over 10 years ago

Merry Meet Stephanie,

I can only offer you Honest Enlightenment on what is going on with Chris and what you can expect for the future of your “relationship”.

<= Click My Name & Connect with ME in Live Chat

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

I do not think you are as important to him as he is to you. He does care about you though. Do not interrupt your life for Chris. Live life how you would like to live it. Even if you do have a relationship he will not treat you the way you deserve to be treated. You will find a better man than Chris in your lifetime.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

your spirit guides are not saying your waiting in vain your love for this man means just as much to him as it does to you your spirit guides also want you to know more chat with me there’s allot that they have to say

over 10 years ago

Hello Stephanie, I would be more than happy to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Stephanie! I do feel he will return to your life. But do not wait on him, as this is also a time for new alliances and friendships.

I would be happy to offer you a full reading.

Blessings to you and yours!

over 10 years ago
psychic_master's photo

Psychic Love Master (psychic_master)

3 posts

come and see me for a reading , I will tell you what you need to know . thanks

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,Stephanie,

I would be glad to do a reading on this for you and let you know whether you are waiting in vain,but why wait? Maybe you should consider a pro-active path here, take the initiative. Why give him all the control?

Blessings!

Bluedragon