my true connection?

over 10 years ago
missbelieved's photo

TEMPERANCE (missbelieved)

116 posts

I have met three strong soul connections in my life i am now mostly detached from it all but i still wonder did i meet the right one? is it yet to come?

over 10 years ago
ohiorivergirl's photo

Penney Ann Moore (ohiorivergirl)

83 posts

You have not yet met the person you were meant to spend your life with. Patterns tend to come in “3s” so the fact that you’ve already had 3 strong soul relationships means that you’ve went through what you need to, in order to prepare yourself for a life-mate. The perfect love you seek is always within … having a partner is the “icing on the cake.”

Penney

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I would be happy to look into this for you. We can do some quick yes/no’s, look to see if there’s potential with any of your past connections, and look into your future. I’m running a great deal right now, $15 for unlimited minutes and I’m online now.

over 10 years ago
missbelieved's photo

116 posts

interesting penny, i definitely realise that the middle one taught me to love myself and have the most amazing life but i would still like to meet the one and share my life not from need but to share i love the one i met dearly but if it cant be i accept that too

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

your spirit guides are saying that they don’t want you to give up on one man that you had a stronger connection with then you did with the rest this is your twin flame and very rare that you find this in this life

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello SLJ! Each person that comes into our lives helps us learn a life lesson. Some stay in our lives forever, others don’t. While these three have given you insight into what you do or don’t want, there is one step further that you must take. And that is finding your path, your life and being happy as an individual.

If you would like a full reading I would be happy to do that for you.

Blessings to you and yours.

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

i see something that you need to know chat with me so i can tell you

over 10 years ago
missbelieved's photo

116 posts

charlotte i totally agree and i focus on myself and am very happy i do a passion job i am becoming more succesful have great friends am aiming to move and get a visa i am not stopping my life but i still have a connection to people!

over 10 years ago
missbelieved's photo

116 posts

christin i am so confused i was so sure one was my tf the one before i had no doubt and everyone confirmed it now i feel maybe i was wrong because i did a tf alchemy course he went from my mind and the new one came forward the very next day and in many ways he fit the tf thing also seriously i feel confused! i am growing in so many ways and i fully agree that you have to find happiness and someone adds to thta you can;t find it in another.

over 10 years ago
missbelieved's photo

116 posts

christin i am so confused i was so sure one was my tf the one before i had no doubt and everyone confirmed it now i feel maybe i was wrong because i did a tf alchemy course he went from my mind and the new one came forward the very next day and in many ways he fit the tf thing also seriously i feel confused! i am growing in so many ways and i fully agree that you have to find happiness and someone adds to thta you can;t find it in another.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

These people were put there as sort of earth bound guides to show you different paths. You may have closer relationship in time with one of them,but more communication should be restored before that happens. I can look deeper into this for you in a session,lets get together and see what else is shown.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

one of them is a couneterfit twinflame and the other would be the true twinflame, this is why you are confused. Your heart and soul has to recognize the true one, and only you will be able to do this, it is a test of your faith, patience, and of course the illusion presents itself, for you to learn it on your own.

over 10 years ago
missbelieved's photo

116 posts

Thankyou Hattie I also feel this too I get so confused and ask loads of ppl and just get all different feedback now I know its pushing me to go within how can you be ready for your twin flame if you still look outside yourself for guidance ?! I relied on others too much. I know this is true I guess I was just so so sure the first one was and I had no doubt so now even tho I feel something I question myself and keep looking outside myself for answers. I know that I’m on the tf path and that only I can really know and answer this I guess I just get to points I get so frustrated and confused thankyou for reminding me!

over 10 years ago

805 posts

This is the thing about twin flames, your heart and soul has to recognize itself, and you know the answer, and you will gravitate towards one more then the other. It is so strong that it wouldn’t matter how many men tempt you, you will still be drawn to the one. Illusions will show themselves, and it is a test for you to trust your own abilities, intuition, and instincts. Frustrating it is, and can feel very real, convincing, and perhaps even very confusing, your mind will say one thing, and your heart another. Follow your heart more then your thoughts, and ask the angels to help you, and sooner or later it will be revealed by itself. Looking out side of ourselves is natural, but in this type of relationship even psychics can confuse you and cloud the truth about a twinflame, this is why I’m saying, you have to look up to God, and search within for the answers.

over 10 years ago
missbelieved's photo

116 posts

you are so right hattie :) i am never ever drawn to other men because i get nothing from dating unless my soul feels a connection to that person i can only date if it feels guided so i don’t feeel a temptation from random good looking guys who as me out but you are right it’s confusing with these tf counterfits and the real deal the truth is one is fully running and one is aloof anyway so really if i keep working on myself the truth will reveal itself anyway when it is meant to and your right i get all kinds of answers on who is who and what the path is! it’s confusing and frustrating for sure. I defnitely want to forget the first but then i think sometimes is it just my ego because he did bad things. So i think it is about just becoming a purer and purer soul continuing to work on my vibration and business and gifts and the answer will step forward and be obvious. thankyou for your reminder and honest feedback! xx

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

SLJ,

You seem like you have a good head on your shoulders. I sincerely wish you the best in finding that perfect connection. If you ever want more insight into where your love life or spiritual journey is headed, feel free to contact me. Take Care!

Jess

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear SLJ,

Did you know there is a great article on this topic on Pg 4 under News & Articles which is a free service to all our clients here at Bitwine?

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
missbelieved's photo

116 posts

what on twin flames? ill check

over 10 years ago
missbelieved's photo

116 posts

i read your article and i know what you mean i was 10000 percent sure the first guy was my tf because he put me on the path. I had a complete turn around overnight from being agnostic, to being super spiritual having visions, starting mediation and yoga daily, becoming vegan, changing my circle of friends and the process of healing my wounds and removing my ego and all those other tf things. i wasn’t out there looking for one as i hadn[‘t even heard of a twin flame didn’t even really believe in soulmates till BANG i knew something was up and i was guided to the information very quickly, I finally did a twin flame soul alchemy course after 2.5 years because my life was unbareable no matter how hard i tried to clear this man i couldn’t i would get so angry sometimes i loved him so much despite everything. I did this twin flame soul alchemy course for 3 sessions and he immediately drifted out and i met the other one a day later who happens to be the same age, mums died similar time ones passion and hobby was the other ones job etc etc and more similarities,however this one was more honest, open and i felt safer, and he was identical to me in every way it felt like meeting myself infact. so again the whirlwind followed by the aloofness – this new guy i love but in a healthier way i still have my life and inspiration it doesn’t drive me to sit and cry every DAY I’m still passionate about my life and if an equal connection came i would be open to it, but i still feel my heart chakra go crazy it literally comes out my chest and flutters and i have dreams and can smell him sometimes, being in person with him is like a magnet he hasn’t run but he is aloof and is probably on the verge. i am however wise enough to know that however much i believe or feel i could be wrong again, i also still feel the original one pull at my energy sometimes even though i have no desire to be with him so i am aware my ego could be blocking him and i am also aware i may yet have my twin flame to meet, all the above are possibilities. I just know all i can do is keep working on myself and unblocking my energy and so in essence it doesn’t really matter who is who because if i get myself to the right place it should be obvious like hattie said but it is CONFUSING as hell and yes sometimes it drives me crazy on bad days on others i do well with it and am accepting – hey right now im just human!!!!

over 10 years ago
missbelieved's photo

116 posts

On a Random note as i see your article suggests non returned love – the first guy actually after a year of running and avoiding me and almost meeting up then vanishing I bumped into him and he said I have never met anyone like you I really feel so mych we have a spiritual connection. Don’t we? I actually ignored talking about it cause i was terrified and had never bought up the connection. I was always terrified of him actually absoultely. The first time he ran the last thing he said to me when I said no to taking things further with him that day was that he liked me too much couldn’t handle being around me and needed to go because he cohldnt handle how much he liked me and I needed to run hkm to the station right away. I thought at the time he was a player being a dick as he wasnt getting sex but looking back that was my own fears and insecurities so it may have been un Requited love at the end it probably was but there was definitely something felt from his side for the first year anyway. It was the hardest thing I ever went through in my life and I have seen cancer but it was a real chance to realise there is more and to overcome or begin to overcome reacting to emotions to centre and grow. Its the ultimate blessing and curse lol

I’m trying to get to the point I am thankful to him tf or not for allowing me to grow so much as a soul in such a short space of time. I have really waffled sorry but I had to address the post on unrequited love even if it is if its part of this jounrey there is no turning it off its there for a reason to grow. I don’t look back and think I could have moved on at any time I don’t think it was possible till the day I actually did. I won’t go Into everything but I have been through some extreme stuff with the first one seriously extreme I don’t ever think it was something I could have avoided whatever he was and it wasn’t being sucked in it was genuine crazy energy stuff like sleeping for weeks kundalini leaving my body time collapsing all kinda of stuff un requited or not it was meant to happen and I had to go through that I think sometimes if you havnt experienced the journey its easy to see someone is clingy or needy and needs to get a grip and move on while on some level emotional issues need to be addressed trust me with these connections it is not simple it is a process of working on self and till you do that cutting the tie is going to be impossible. I just made it my full time job to heal myself an work on myself to be with him or loose the pull because I could t believe. Any god would keep me trapped there forever in hell on earth and true enough it worked at least to the degree I have my life back and my passion nd I don’t feel suffocated by the energy anymore its much more about that than just letting someon go cause it doesn’t work!

over 10 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

Hello, I am here to listen and help you with your questions. I can do a reading with tarot or a session with pendulum or Ouija. Contact me Blessings Psychic Hekite

over 10 years ago

805 posts

I agree, the energy does linger, and you have to keep clearing it out, but also if they’re thinking about you constantly, you end up thinking about them, or telepathic connections, and even to many synchronizations can occur. It is all very interesting the process of it all. You’re on the right path, it’s also a period of time where you gain great wisdom, and I believe it does help you with your awareness, and intuition. It does kind of freak you out at times, but even if you think of this man, it may not be entirely ego, but just energy of him thinking to much, lingering energy of the past.

over 10 years ago
missbelieved's photo

116 posts

you are right hattie as it got very strong around his birthday, and this is the first time i did not contact to wish a happy one as i am genuinely through it and wish him well or trying to unless i am pulled back on the path at a later date i was given some steps to do to clear the energy so i will try in the past nothing worked but now might be better timing for it if the lesson is done at least for now. In it’s hay day it used to feel like i was being suffocated or put in a pressure cooking with the thoughts of him i couldn’t clear it no matter what i did or tried to move on it was literally like the air was suffocating me so things are better lol xxx

over 10 years ago
missbelieved's photo

116 posts

by the way i had a few emails off this thread and i just wanted to say that having been on this journey a while and going to a lot of twin flame experts noone truly can answer anything but yourself even though sometimes you do need guidance and opinions of others to help push you forwards or give you things to think about, i had every expert ever tell me the first one was my tf and then things kinda changed, i think we are told what we need to hear to grow at any particular time and then you get to a point of surrender eventually i am not there yet but maybe closer! Tfs and near TFs on very similar vibrational frequencies can be really hard to read i think, i mostly use readings to see whats going on and to look at the mirror so i can see what i need to be working on or any guidance, the woman that helped me the most was liora with the twin flame soul alchemy courses the pricing is unethical but it is what changed everything and gave me back my life. She tells you the unique core wound you share with your twin flame and it’s like just being aware of it changes your life then you need to heal it which takes time. She is not a reader and don’t get me wrong i stil have readings but the best are those that empower you and don’t try to make you rely on them because true spiritual people they want to help and not keep people hooked on them. We all need guidance at times and get confused but those are the things i really learnt along the way!