Spirit guide or Twin Soul

over 10 years ago

I have been hearing the universal voices since 2006. And there were alot of them, and I could never really tap in and understand why they were talking to me,,,well I do know I asked for it. But they never said anything good, and no direction for me to save any babies so I stopped listening and learned to turn them on and off at will. Never said anything negative, always positive comments. Then this year Travis is the one coming through loud and clear. Getting mixed messages from other psychics, and was wondering how you see Travis in relation to me. I trust him.

Thank you everyone for responding, I was not looking for a tarot reading, I need someone that can hear voices like me, so Travis can talk to them, want to make sure we are hearing the same thing!

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I would love to do a reading for you on this. This would qualify for my $10 deal, which is a “Message from your spirit guide” reading. I’m online now.

over 10 years ago
ohiorivergirl's photo

Penney Ann Moore (ohiorivergirl)

83 posts

I feel that “Travis” is a departed soul, a very human soul. He has good intentions, however you need to get in touch with master souls (such as Jesus, Krishna, Buddha, Yogananda, etc) in order to get the spiritual advice you need. Also, surround yourself with the archangels, especially Michael, for protection against any entity whom could harm you, intentionally or non-intentionally. You also need training for spiritual discrimination. You are a natural empath, healer and channel … your gifts are wonderful but they need fine-tuning, and you need to be able to tell if the entities are truly positive.

Blessings, Penney

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago

Hello Christine, I would be more than happy to help if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Christine. Travis has come forward as the “patriarch” of your voices, and has chosen a name that will seem familiar to you. I do agree with Penney Ann that you should reach out to a local community for some one on one interaction on how to best listen and utilize this gift.

While a tarot reading may give you insight, it would be best to seek out a local mentor in your area. Good luck!

Blessings to you and yours!

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

i can help you

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

I feel Travis is not always going to be trustworthy. He will have very good advice for you, but some of his other advice will negatively impact you. You will learn a great deal from him, if you logically think about everything that he says. Chose what advice to take and what advice to ignore.

-Shalen