help

over 13 years ago

hi i really need help my name is rebecca sultana someone has told me in the past tahst black magic has been cast on me and myhouse i meanmymother]\ but i dont knoe im wondreing casue i stil dont hav a jvob.its been 12 moths over.i rally nedd to knwo can someone please tellme? is it true

over 13 years ago
none didn't upload a photo

The Love Psychic (none)

9 posts

Hello Rebecca, I can help you, contact me.

over 13 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

That sounds like a very popular scam to me. If you do feel scared, just pray and you can be safe.

over 13 years ago
butterflies's photo

September (butterflies)

20 posts

Hello Rebecca,

I completely agree with EarthShod. This is a very common and awful scam. The only evil here is in the heartless, unconscionable people who use the confusion and pain of others to abuse them more. Please do NOT give anyone like this any money and don’t give your will or power away. You are NOT a helpless victim of some invisible force. You are the ONLY one in charge of your life. Your free will is something sacred. Don’t give it up and don’t YOU give up.

Hard times happen in all our lives. How we respond to those times, what we gain in terms of experience and personal knowledge, and what we learn in those times are very important lessons that are meant to help us in the future. Don’t let an opportunist and liar take that away or the things that come with getting through the hard times away from you.

Pray, look within yourself, and know that you are loved, very strong, and never alone.

Blessings to you.

over 13 years ago
cristinas.wisdom didn't upload a photo

Cristina (cristinas.wisdom)

16 posts

Rebecca, black magic only happens if you believe in it. This sounds like someone is scamming you, telling you there is a curse so that you will give them money to lift it. Don’t go there. If you wish the truth about what is going on, please contact me in live chat.

over 13 years ago
happytoo715 didn't upload a photo

Cassandra (happytoo715)

18 posts

If your are a good person with good intentions nothing can harm you…If you feel you must get rid of the bad energy pray. You can also burn sage, I do this often. Good luck to you hun.

over 5 years ago

Hello, let me help you , I see it was scam where was told to you . Come in and let me give you a full reading and help through spirit and see when things will change for you to move forward on all areas of your life . I will give you the truth and much and more. On line now -Live chat . I have specials . Blessings

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Rebecca Sultana,

So many charlatans talk about black magic curses simply as a means to scare people into giving them money so they can supposedly remove it. That does NOT mean if you don’t believe in curses that such cannot ever happen. I have seen hard evidence that suggests curses do legitimately exist and they can genuinely harm pets and people.

Meanwhile, I also “get” (like Marva.Lee responded) that in your case it’s merely an unethical scam. I’m very sorry that someone planted that idea in your mind because even suggesting it, without having strong evidence to support such, is completely cruel. Again, in your case it simply is NOT true.

Life is a journey and all of us go through tough times and then again through seemingly easier times. When we’re struggling with especially tempestuous challenges, especially as in your mom’s case where her health is less than desirable, it’s super easy to fall prey to the idea that we’ve been cursed but, again, you have not been. It also looks to me like you’re stuck in regards to career.

Please know I’m here to help. What I see is you have a real difficult time feeling confident in yourself and tend to doubt your own power. There are a number of ways I could help you with that.

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

NOTE: “If you’re are a good person with good intentions nothing can harm you” is an utter and complete lie.

Good and generous people die just like selfish egomaniacs. Death is not a respecter of persons and neither is disease.

Beautiful, innocent, precious children are born into poverty and disease each and every day. The claim that bad things cannot happen to good people is just utter nonsense.

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

hello ! start a chat with me today to get a better understanding of which path you should be on, I can answer any questions you may have, whether it be questions you have about career, love and relationships, health for you health for others surrounding you. call now !