NEED A BREAK

over 10 years ago

Hi I’ve had a rough few months and live a holiday this year does anyone see this happening ? Please

over 10 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

Private chat with me and we can talk, You’ve been through so much this year and I see good things coming your way. Would love to hear from you I am online now.

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Maria! You have overcome quite a few obstacles recently. There is much sorrow in you heart, and for that I wish you all the best. There is balance forming there, and this will give you a much needed break. I would be happy to read for you to explore this further.

Blessings to you and yours.

over 10 years ago
advisorashley_'s photo

{Love Psychic Ashley} (advisorashley_)

21 posts

Hi Maria I see you are curious about this and I’d like to help you resolve this please contact me

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so I can help you further…I have the insight and answers that will help you…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

I would be glad to look into this for you and tell you what great expectations are ahead.

come chat with me today for insights of tomorrow.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago

Hi thankyou for the responses,I’m very grateful and will be intouch with the one my instincts lead me to xx

over 10 years ago

Charlotte how do I connect with you please ? Xx

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can help and look into this and see what is going on just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
misspychiclove's photo

MissPsychicLove (misspychiclove)

8 posts

Please contact me, so I can help you further…I have the insight and answers that will help you…

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Maria,

It does seem like you’ve been going through a lot lately. I would be more than happy to give you a picture of the next few months as you unravel from everything. Take care and I hope to hear from you.

Jess

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

A holiday will be good for you, but it will not do as much for you as you expect. If you can afford it then you should try to make it happen. I can feel the pain you have been in recently. You are exhausted. You definitely need a brake.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I would be happy to look into this for you if you’re still looking for a psychic. Also, to answer your question, to connect with any of us simply click our name and it’ll take you to our adviser page.

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Maria! I would be happy to read for you. Just click on my name and this will take you to my page.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Blessings to you and yours!

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

i can help you with what you need to know