possible neck surgery

over 10 years ago

There was a guy I was interested in sean 7-21-70. I find out friday if I need neck surgery I was just wondering if I should let him know. We sat and talked for almost 3 hours acouple of weeks ago. Just wondering what’s going on!

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Cheryl,

I would be glad to look into this for you,and honestly tell you what I sense on the matter. Online now to help YOU!

Blessed be!

BLuedragon

over 10 years ago

Hello Cheryl, I would love to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Good morning Cheryl! It would appear Sean has quite a bit going on in his life as well. He is doing some soul searching of his own, and sorting out his life. I would be happy to to help sort it all out.

If you feel you need a reading on this, please contact me.

Blessings to you and yours.

over 10 years ago
advisorashley_'s photo

{Love Psychic Ashley} (advisorashley_)

21 posts

Hey Cheryl if you’d like we can find out together whats the future hold for you and Sean please contact me when you can

over 10 years ago
advisorashley_'s photo

{Love Psychic Ashley} (advisorashley_)

21 posts

Hey Cheryl if you’d like we can find out together whats the future hold for you and Sean please contact me when you can

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so I can help you further…I have the insight and answers that will help you…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this and see what is going on just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
misspychiclove's photo

MissPsychicLove (misspychiclove)

8 posts

Please contact me, so I can help you further…I have the insight and answers that will help you…

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Cheryl,

I can see how that might seem like a weighty decision if you aren’t sure where you two stand. I would love to discuss this further with you so you can gain some positive perspective. Take care and I hope to hear from you!

Jess

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I would be happy to do a reading for you to discover more about this. I’m running a great special right now, $15 for unlimited minutes. Contact me live, I’m online now.

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

i can tell you what you need to know

over 10 years ago
ohiorivergirl's photo

Penney Ann Moore (ohiorivergirl)

83 posts

I see no problem in letting him know about your upcoming surgery. It’s good to give him a “heads-up” about it, and the fringe benefits are that he’ll send lots of prayers and positive thoughts your way!

Penney