CURIOUS

over 10 years ago

I HAVE DECIDED THAT I WANT TO LIVE AND WORK IN AUSTRALIA MY CHILDREN ALL GROWN UP BUT 2 WHO ARE STILL AT COLLEGE WILL I GO THERE WITH A MALE PARTNER , NOT THE ONE I WROTE TO YOUS ABOUT..GUESS IM OVER HIM.

over 10 years ago
amarilove's photo

Gypsy Love (amarilove)

13 posts

I can help you with all these issues. I have a special 30 minute reading for $10. Hope to hear from you hun :)

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

Hmmmm…interesting question. If you’d specify when you intend to move and rephrase the question to, “What’s my love life looking like in the next [time between now and move]?” I’d better be able to answer this question. Contact me if you’re interested. I have a $15 special with no time limit right now.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Belinda, I can understand that your under a lot of stress because of your situation that your in. If you need to talk to anyone. I am here for you!

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Belinda,

I can look at this in a session and see whats going on. I do sense that change is in store for you,and it feels like positive change. Online to help you !

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

Your children still being in college will cause some issues. If you want to you will still be able to move to Australia. This will cause financial strain for you. I do not see you going with a male partner. I do see that you will find love when you go there.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

Why don’t you contact me for a one on one private reading. I see positive changes for you and look forward to hearing from you.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so I can help you further, I have the insight and answers that will help you indeed…I have so many things to tell you…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

come chat with me and ill be glad to look into this for you and see if your making the right decision.

hope to hear from you soon!

chat with me today for insights of tomorrow.

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
misspychiclove's photo

MissPsychicLove (misspychiclove)

8 posts

Please contact me, so I can help you further…I have the insight and answers that will help you…

over 10 years ago
advisorashley_'s photo

{Love Psychic Ashley} (advisorashley_)

21 posts

There is many answers I have for you but we need to resolve this together in private if you’d like please contact me

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

i can help you

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Belinda, That sounds like it could be quite an exciting venture! I would love to explore your possibilities in Australia with you, especially regarding your love life. It’ll be great to hear from you! Take Care.

Jess

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

i would love to hear from you and help you with your situation your guides are saying theres allot that they would like you to know contact me for more information

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

While Austrailia can be an awesome adventure, I would be thinking about whether you’ve established a strong relationship with this partner. If there is a strong foundation with this person, and whether you trust them enough with your life. Do they keep there words, follow through actions, and trustworthy? If you’re traveling abroad, make sure you know this person well enough, as well as having enough finances to support yourself in case of emergency.